What game are you currently playing

+

Arrgh.... just one more turn... hours later... :).

I'm still absorbed in Darktide. It's like a Rodizio restaurant. Even if you're full, you'll just keep eating whenever the skewers arrive at your table.

I'm very much looking forward to Space Marine 2 and Dragon's Dogma 2.

Also, started getting back into Starsector again. Fantastic and mostly unknown game.

Stopped myself from getting Atomic Heart few times on full price, because I have self control.
And actually started playing Trine 4, because it's so chill and pretty and doesn't break the flow with too much brain stuff :)

AC Valhalla for months. It's huge... seriously. I'm a completionist, so it's gonna be a few more months, I'm guessing. o_O

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly ongoing for a while...

But really playing I guess it's Dead Space RE, Dead Space 2 (just started) and Hogwarts Legacy.

What a start to 2023
Every time I see "Stalker", I think of the strange but excellent movie.

I bought Hogwarts Legacy a few days ago. It's really fun, if you don't take it too seriously. The story has more plot holes than JK Rowling's terrible attempt at writing a time travel story in the Azkaban book. I really like the combat. The relationship building, what little there is of it, is terrible. The world is excellent, and the castle is one of the most beautiful works of art I've seen in a video game. I recommend mods to unlock the maximum broom flying height, and to increase broom speed.

Hitman: WoA -- The Freelancer Mode

Tho, I came here to share this nice undergrounds disco. I love the lights.

Screenshot 2023-03-05 09-37-51.jpg

Screenshot 2023-03-05 09-37-49.jpg

Screenshot 2023-03-05 09-37-53.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished Fallout and Fallout 2, now alternating between Fallout:New Vegas (when the TV is free) and Knights of the Old Republic 2.

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (XSX)

I liked the Niohs a lot (platinumed both) so more than happy to be stomping my way through the Three Kingdoms here.

Every time I see "Stalker", I think of the strange but excellent movie.

I bought Hogwarts Legacy a few days ago. It's really fun, if you don't take it too seriously. The story has more plot holes than JK Rowling's terrible attempt at writing a time travel story in the Azkaban book. I really like the combat. The relationship building, what little there is of it, is terrible. The world is excellent, and the castle is one of the most beautiful works of art I've seen in a video game. I recommend mods to unlock the maximum broom flying height, and to increase broom speed.

Tarkovsky was a genius when it comes to story telling and cinematography, otherworldly really.

Yes exactly about Hogwarts Legacy, it's fantastic in a very lighthearted way, I was grinning all the way through, so silly yet so brilliant in it's world design and world building, made me feel like the 11 year old I was when the first Harry Potter film was released and I was entrenched in it's world as a kid. Had no idea who JK Rowling was nor what the books were about, I still don't and I couldn't care less really.
Post automatically merged:

Dreamfall Chapters
I never played the previous games, but on sales on Xbox store for less than 3E, so decided to give a shot. I didn't expect to really enjoy a "point & clic" in third person, but without paying attention, few hours passed and I still playing it, so... :giggle:
You should really try the previous game at the very least if not both, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and The Longest Journey.

They are very quirky yet so gripping, I loved Chapters as well.

Also trying to get back into Valheim after a couple of months.
Just a week remaining :giggle:
You should really try the previous game at the very least if not both, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and The Longest Journey.
They are very quirky yet so gripping, I loved Chapters as well.
I stopped playing in the first part in the city, especially to search/buy the previous games, but they're not available on the xbox store, sadly :(
So I'll continue my journey with Zoe and Kian after finishing Hogwarts Legacy, while waiting Valheim :)

Last edited:
What kind of big stupid jerk releases Starfield on 9/6 when Baldur's Gate 3 is coming out 8/31? I am now convinced Phantom Liberty is coming out 9/8.

The question rather should be "What I'm not playing even though I should...?", which is my library as a whole. Somehow I don't really have the drive for any commitment to any particular game, so all I play currently is a round of Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel here or there. And that despite me having all Yakuza games right at my fingertips alongside Persona 5 Royal and Final Fantasy VII Remake which I bought the last time they were on sale.

Top Bottom