What game are you currently playing

+
XCOM 2 #nolifenow

I lost some of my gamer street cred because I just discovered this awesome game recently. I love the turn based genre of games...so if anyone has suggestions on similar games please let me know.

Also, what IP or other franchise from any medium would you want to see done in an xcom style of play?

I'm also a bog fan of turn based games. Started with FF7 I guess. Have you tried the Kings Bounty series?

I'm playing 7D2D recently with a few mates

XCom! I love it! I've not played it with the WOTC expansion, but I will, as soon as I finish this playthrough of TW1EE which I just started.
I wish the keyboard commands were consistent across all 3 games. Here I am spamming the space bar to dodge when all it does is pause the game :facepalm: :D

Actually that's not right. It'll display 95%, but 95% of the time you miss every time.
X-com, by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries.

Games mainly playing at the moment are RuneScape, Rainbow 6 Siege and Pokemon Go.

Also Overcooked 2 is a work in progress and I started Assassin's Creed Odyssey a while ago, but kinda lost interest with it (for a moment at least). Now I'm about to start playing Lego Pirates of the Caribbean again :D

Playing Witcher 3. I just can't wait for The Witcher 4 to be released!!! I heard about the new witcher customization and I'm so excited to make my own character and make it the character protagonist! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing Witcher 3. I just can't wait for The Witcher 4 to be released!!! I heard about the new witcher customization and I'm so excited to make my own character and make it the character protagonist! :)
That page is slathered with fake info and news. They don't even get the year of release for TW3 correct... I wouldn't take anything on there seriously

I suppose that's one way to make the wait for Cyberpunk 2077 seem shorter...just wait for a release date for something even further away. Maybe I should start waiting for Elder Scrolls 6...

Guest 4211861

Dreadnought, I'm quite good at it too, which is surprising, because I'm an average player (non-noob) in just about everything else.

ekimmo-dreadnought-medium-d-1-0a8369fd-d3jn.jpg

Gwent takes most of my spare time but i also play "Two Point Hospital"
I would very much recommend it for those that enjoyed Theme hospital back in the day

Top Bottom