What game are you currently playing

+
That's two reasons not to take the offer, even when the game is free. Besides, I've already sold my soul to Gabe. So, I have none left to give to Epic.

Well, you can buy the game from Gabe, then you only need to install the rockstar client.

Thank ye kindly, gentlemen. (I'm assuming you're all gentlemen. I can't really tell one's gender from a forum avatar).

Well it's May 17th now.
I should have been playing Cyberpunk 2077 for about a month at this point.
But the whims of our corporate overlords waxes perfectionist these days it seems.
Poor timing too, but there's no way they could know that, to be fair

Last edited:
Well it's May 17th now.
I should have been playing Cyberpunk 2077 for about a month at this point.
But the whims of our corporate overlords waxes perfectionist these days it seems.
Poor timing too, but there's no way they could know that, to be fair

The game was publicly delayed from April 16th to September back in January, 2020.

1589778696187.png

In the meantime, I'm finally playing Zelda Breath of the Wild. Not a fan of the combat...twitchy, grindy, and the camera is constantly fighting against the player...but the overall game is amazingly good. Combat forgiven.

The game was publicly delayed from April 16th to September back in January, 2020.

View attachment 11041547

In the meantime, I'm finally playing Zelda Breath of the Wild. Not a fan of the combat...twitchy, grindy, and the camera is constantly fighting against the player...but the overall game is amazingly good. Combat forgiven.

I got the memo a few hours before making my account, until then I had no idea. I had sort of forgotten about this gem with all the stuff going on lately, which I regret. I spent a few hours trying to get more answers, find out what went wrong, try to get in contact with anyone I could to try and help in any way I could, my meager skill-set notwithstanding I was passionate about this game when It was announced and became passionate once more the instant I remembered it. But all I can find is forums filled anger at the delay and support for the devs dueling it out in public, and this forum which is... Well I don't want to be rude but Official forums have a reputation in the gaming community for being somewhat cultishly devoted. Still, I was hoping to make my ten posts and start a topic about my situation at some point, assuming I don't keel over before then. Lol.

I can understand your frustration; I too was disappointed when they announced the delay. But we've waited 7 years since the teaser trailer dropped in 2013, what's another few more months? Besides, I'd rather they polish it to Witcher 3 standards or better, all the more to knock me off my feet when I start playing the game.
In any case getting angry over the delay doesn't do anything but raise one's blood pressure and stress hormone levels. There're bigger things to be upset over/worry about these few days than a computer game.

I appreciate the understanding, trully. These days have been strangely lonely.
I had forgotten how long its been. Seven years? Fuck... Have I been waiting so damn long? Perhaps I was too civil.
Polish is good but this line of logic has lead to disaster before. And using that metaphor: if you polish something enough, even steel, you will eventually have only grit and wasted time.
Its funny you mention blood pressure, thats why Im being so persistant I guess. I know nothing will change and my words and opinions dont matter. Im just one person, why should they? But, I did want to play this game. I dont think I can hold out that long like this, til september.

Make no mistake I will try. I will fight and struggle and try damn it. But thats a lot of months to hold out.

Sorry, I've had a stroke so sometimes I do things like that....:oops:
Have corrected it now.

No issues! I was...simply presenting a permanent solution if Gabe was not...willing...
:evilgrin:

Yes!

I wonder what happened to that Harry Potter Rpg rumored a couple years back.:think:

That actually sounds like it would be really fun. I think the world would be really well suited to truly creative adventures.

After having watched a few seasons of Strike Back over the weekend, I started up playing Ghost Recon Wildlands and realized that the show's basic formula follows my gameplay style. They start off oh so very stealthy, get halfway through the mission unheard and unseen, mess up just enough to get spotted by one guy, then always end up going loud and killing almost everyone there.

I'm currently playing MMZ2 on Mega Man ZX Legacy Collection (physical) on Nintendo Switch; I'm a huge Mega Man X/X2/X3 fan, and I had kinda dabbled in the Zero series on emulators, but it just didn't feel good on emulator. When they put them on Switch, being able to use the SNES classic controller with the game, as well as the save-assist made it amazing. MMZ games are much better than MMX4-onward. However, nothing beats the original three SNES games.

That actually sounds like it would be really fun. I think the world would be really well suited to truly creative adventures.

Warner Bros was supposed to attend E3 2020 but with that no longer an option they moved to Kingsley's Summer Game Fest. There's supposed to be a lot of new reveals in August during that, so.... fingers crossed. We may finally get an official announcement (it looked so effin amazing!)

Top Bottom