What game are you currently playing

+
I play RDR2 whenever I have a chance but I'm focused on studying for my certs since I'm working from home. Trying to be an actual netrunner of sorts.

What game are you currently playing

I'm currently playing Diablo ultimate edition what about you? http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/115030 ,Next week i'm getting my hands on Metro Redux which i've originally played on xbox 360 yea i know Art you idiot , but i'm really looking forward to replaying it especially the first one Metro 2033. http://enterthemetro.com
I'm finishing my first playthrough on Witcher 3 and then on to the DLC's. I just finished the main campaign on AC Odyssey (awesome game), and also playing Marvel Avengers and Animal Crossing NH. So many games!

I'm interested in Metro Redux so let us know what you think of it. I got tired of the first Metro due to not being able to figure out how to either change or repair my face shield that stayed cracked the entire game!!!
Post automatically merged:

Well of course next month we have Destiny coming out which i never played a game from bungie,but i will be giving destiny a try at least it looks like it should have a nice Singleplayer story. I wanted give Risen 3 titan lords a try, but i'm saving for october and november not to mention i've invested in The order 1886 which is full single player game what are your thoughs on The order 1886 and or what game are you looking forward to playing soon?
Wow, these threads are like going back in time. So, it's been almost 6 years, what's your opinion of Destiny now, assuming you played it. I've sunk thousands of hours into it and only this past season decided I had to stop. Too repetitive, too boring, same planets, same AI, same missions, etc...

I'm playing Fall Guys rn

Lord of the Rings Shadow of War
I have played that game. The game is pretty good especially the expanded recruiting system. The only thing I didn't like was that the combat is pretty difficult to master and hard. I couldn't even beat the story. Got stuck in the first boss fight. I would say that the combat is similar to Bloodborne.

Played Wasteland 3. Had a lot of fun with it although buggy and unbalanced. Soundtrack is awesome. Then I played Death Stranding and Control as they were both on sale. Really liked both but both also caused me hella frustration.. gave me angsty dreams.
Currently just playing Pathfinder Kingmaker as I wait for BG3 early access. Haven't picked it up since they implemented Turn Based and I have to say that being able to switch back and forth between real time and turn based is really great. Some fights that were bizarrely difficult in real time (like dealing with spider spawns) become a cinch.

Gamepassing Battletech right now. Fun game so far. Nothing like seeing a bipedel mech stomp on a tank :). Dunno why I've been rolling through turn based games lately. Must be getting old.....

Besides Gwent, I'm playing "For Honor", but Gwent is taking a lot of time because of quests, plus it's super addictive and when having only weekend for games, you're very limited in game choices. I also wanted to play Hitman which I got few weeks ago, played few missions, but due to lack of free time abandoned it.

Besides Gwent, I'm playing "For Honor", but Gwent is taking a lot of time because of quests, plus it's super addictive and when having only weekend for games, you're very limited in game choices. I also wanted to play Hitman which I got few weeks ago, played few missions, but due to lack of free time abandoned it.
Man, I used to grind Apex Legends daily and weekly quests and their story quest. Almost burned me out. Taken a break now, just playing random stuff I had little time to enjoy before that decision - my gaming life is shining bright now!

I feel like battle passes in particular are, for the lack of a better word, dangerous, as they really do contribute to your addiction. It's a trapity-trap.

Man, I used to grind Apex Legends daily and weekly quests and their story quest. Almost burned me out. Taken a break now, just playing random stuff I had little time to enjoy before that decision - my gaming life is shining bright now!

I feel like battle passes in particular are, for the lack of a better word, dangerous, as they really do contribute to your addiction. It's a trapity-trap.
I don't spend much time for gaming anymore, because I working and coming late from work, so I play only on weekends. I love Gwent very much. When I start playing it, it's hard to quit. However I also want to play other games, especially when I have such little time for games. I like swinging my sword in "For Honor", but some Gwent quests take a long time to complete, especially those quests that require from me to play with the fraction I usually don't play and don't have good cards. Last weekend, I got quest "play 60 or 50 [don't remember] special cards. I clicked "refresh", thought I would get better quest [boy, I was wrong], and I got new quest - "win 5 times with the faction Skellige". I usually don't play with that faction and didn't bother to collect good cards for this faction. I struggled 2 days and still didn't finish it, still 1 win remaining, lol. Couldn't play "For Honor" because of that. Felt aggravated, but what I could do, really wanted to finish all the quests. Look at my match history, it's horrible lol: https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/Ditendra

I don't spend much time for gaming anymore, because I working and coming late from work, so I play only on weekends. I love Gwent very much. When I start playing it, it's hard to quit. However I also want to play other games, especially when I have such little time for games. I like swinging my sword in "For Honor", but some Gwent quests take a long time to complete, especially those quests that require from me to play with the fraction I usually don't play and don't have good cards. Last weekend, I got quest "play 60 or 50 [don't remember] special cards. I clicked "refresh", thought I would get better quest [boy, I was wrong], and I got new quest - "win 5 times with the faction Skellige". I usually don't play with that faction and didn't bother to collect good cards for this faction. I struggled 2 days and still didn't finish it, still 1 win remaining, lol. Couldn't play "For Honor" because of that. Felt aggravated, but what I could do, really wanted to finish all the quests. Look at my match history, it's horrible lol: https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/Ditendra
Sorry to hear that, friend. Used to be in the same boat, but thankfully, my current job pays way better than anything else I'd done before taking less time and energy. It still can be draining and frustrating sometimes, but still, happy to have it after everything else I've taken.

Generally, I can squeeze up to four hours out of every night. Trying to mix with some battle pass or quests grinding didn't prove as a viable way of playing the game for me, though, because even if I managed to achieve a lot, as in, get all the quests and stuff done, then having a good session in some other single- or multiplayer title, I still felt kinda tired, yet not in a good way. I felt like it was an obligation I've put upon myself for whatever reason, and it wasn't one of the obligations you're happy to complete or feel like they're important.

Starting playing Diabotical a lot more now instead of Apex Legends. Glad to know that I can stop playing that as well and enjoy some Bioshock or anything else without a single thoughts of some kind of deadline to collect my rewards or complete some quests.

I don't play Gwent myself, though, lol. Never played Witcher, not one of them! I guess I'll catch up some time after Cyberpunk 2077, but there are many plans to fulfill before that. But I do understand that feeling when you gotta play as a faction or a character or weapon you're not very familiar with or didn't spend enough time on! To me it always feels ten times more difficult and confusing and takes way more time than it should have otherwise.

That Skellige rank of yours really shows the struggle with their quests, though, hope it doesn't happen often!

Top Bottom