What game are you currently playing

+
Just finished my first playthrough of CP2077, did all the endings. Now just exploring the map and trying to save enough E$ to buy all the vehicles on sale.
That was not an easy task let me tell you.
20210302075523.jpg

Well.. I haven't played CP'77 since 5th February when I finished my third playthru - Once for each origin "story".
Between the 5th Feb and 23rd Feb I didn't play anything at all (Watched Supernatural DVDs instead), because I was waiting for patch 1.2.
Then on 24th Feb after the announcement I returned to ESO.

Good luck getting my attention back to CP'77 now my ESO immersion has kicked in again...

I am waiting for The Witcher 3 GOTY (Xbox One) to arrive, but I have finished the story in AC Valhalla up to when a bug stopped me going any further. There is still a lot of mythical stuff to finish off I believe.
I have played most AC games but I also love RDR2 as I have gone though it twice and have started it again, single player only.

Demon's Souls on PS5, addictive game. Great HDR graphics and sound, no crashes, bugs or whatsoever.
Came back to Cyberpunk the other day once after 3-4 weeks and was greeted by the occasional flying cars, died from falling (30 cm) and quit after the game crashed after an hour of playing.
Honestly, I do not think I will ever revisit this game again.

Put CP2077 down for a break after 5 playthroughs, plan on waiting for the patch before jumping back in. It's difficult as I'm not done enjoying the game and really want to be doing another run, but I have a big pile of games waiting.

Currently working my way through Ash of Gods: Redemption.

Rotating through Valheim, Warframe, Azure Lane and Dark Souls 1 (again) as well as popping into BG3 beta now and than, since they actually update regularly. :rolleyes: Yea yea, CDPR got hacked, whatever, I don't care anymore...

Finished Dragon Age: Inquisition. What a game. Great story, a lot of stuff to do, deep dialogue choices with completely different outcomes. You can lose someone forever. You can lose missions forever, your decisions change the world. It was really amazing to see such a detailed game.

Then i started Immortals Fenyx Rising. I really enjoyed that game as well. Is a mixture between Asssassin's Creed (Odyssey mainly) and sometimes it reminded me a lot of Fable 1 because of The art style and the goofiness of the animations. Big map, a lot of collectibles, a lot of grinding (i personally like that on my open world games), a pretty big amount of armor sets, weapons, skills and powers, great combat system. Just finished it a few hours ago. I'm going for the DLC now.

Death Stranding. Don't understand why people think the game is boring - the atmosphere, music, acting, mechanics, story is superb. The landscape is a character in itself, things happen all the time and the delivery-loop system is very satisfying and challenging though the game is not meant to entertain, which is a good thing. A truly next-gen experience in terms of mechanics: 8/10

CP 2077 has a long way to go to match that kind of quality: 2/10

Hitman 3. Its good.

Death Stranding. I am TRYING to finish.

Observer. Its weird. Indy title. still fun.
Post automatically merged:

Death Stranding. Don't understand why people think the game is boring - the atmosphere, music, acting, mechanics, story is superb. The landscape is a character in itself, things happen all the time and the delivery-loop system is very satisfying and challenging though the game is not meant to entertain, which is a good thing. A truly next-gen experience in terms of mechanics: 8/10

CP 2077 has a long way to go to match that kind of quality: 2/10

Yes. DS is so polished. So good!

Grim Dawn with Reign of Terror mod
Basically Diablo 2 ;) i highly recomment it

why?
Because Grim Dawn on its own is already the better Diablo 3
with the RoT mods Grim Dawn becomes the exellent Diablo 2 remake
old diablo player want.

Forget about the Activision take on that, play GD RoT instead.
you ll be better of.

Check out the new changes that come with RoT 0.7 update

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone on here constantly referencing witcher 3 (mostly in comparison to cp2077) I ended up downloading it recently. Was never really into the RPG genre before. Didn't think I would like it much, being more a fan of FPS. I figured I'd miss the gunplay too much, but actually finding it not bad at all. I'm struggling with the 3rd person controls but otherwise getting into the looting and exploring aspects.
It's kinda naturally led on to the assassin's creed games now, which are also decent imo.
I even gave skyrim a bash, although the slightly faster pace of the witcher and AC games has drawn me away from that one for the time being.
Anyway, thanks for inadvertently giving me a couple of extra games to pass the time. Much appreciated!!

Last edited:
I usually have a bunch of games I play. As well as I take long breaks in particular games from time to time. If we count the games I played last week: Cities skylines - it was my first real attempt to create a map myself. Not really succesfull, but playable. Project Hospital, Sims 4.

Top Bottom