What game are you currently playing

+
I'm playing NieR Replicant, Cyberpunk and a little of MK 11.

Edit: I can't wait to play RE Village in a few days!

Last edited:
Currently working my way through Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Currently on Halo CE, will be working my way chronologically through the series.

I really needed to change my game vector. I am currently playing {Gran Turismo Sport Spec II}. it is quite simply; wonderful plus enjoyable.

I'm flip flopping between Cyberpunk 2077 and modding Skyrim.

Got to playing a bit of NFS Heat - it's actually not as bad as I first feared, had some fun and the AI was brutal in the few night races I've attended.

Waiting for Metro: Exodus Enhanced Edition, previously got to the Caspian sea on the first version when I experienced a HDD failure and lost all my saves (no Cloud saves either for some reason) so I've been waiting for an excuse to try again.

Space Engineers Survival

Attachments

• 20210502233624_1.jpg
    20210502233624_1.jpg
    599 KB · Views: 22
Trails of Cold Steel 4. You just need to have a 1000+ hours game to really understand all the story. Piece of cake. If you forget accessories IRL like sleeping, eating, taking a shower...
What a monster of a game...

Syrian Warfare, it's a game from a small indie Russian developer, a RTS game that ppl say feels like Men of War (though I never played it). It's a good game, and for such a low price a great bargain.
The fundamentals for the game are pretty good, but it lacks a lot of quality of life details that could help you manage your forces better (and avoid some stupid losses of units or ammo cause ammo is limited here and you must take great care to spend it wisely), but I guess for a indie developer's first attempt in making a modern-military style RTS game it's a worthy effort and I don't regret buying it. It's a singleplayer game so no MP option. I hope it's okay to provide a link to the Steam store here, if not pls delete it from my post lol. :)

Cyberpunk 2077 5th playthrough, Have not enjoyed anything since i started playing the Witcher series and cyberpunk. Outriders nope, Death stranding nope(even though death stranding is a well made game). I tried quite a few other games but just a big nope.

Surprisingly few Cyberpunk players.
I play Cyberpunk 2077 despite my open criticism.

I can't talk for everyone, but I certainly got bored with CP77 after the second play though, once more content is added I'll pick it back up again, and I'm sure others will too.

Top Bottom