What game are you currently playing

+
I just did a bit of ARK over again, see how it run on XBSX and how long I was going to last without dying.
Not the best, 30 min... stupid, stupid, stupid troodons :cry:

Borderlands 3, Ultimate Edition which includes Director's Cut, and it's damned amazing. Playing as Moze the Gunner, and it's fun as hell. My wife plays Amara the Siren and we tag team on a regular basis. There's so MUCH to do in Borderlands 3 it's insane. Mayhem modes, Guardian Ranks, levelling Vault Cards, zone Challenges, Trials, Takedowns, Slaughters..it's almost overwhelming. I suspect the wife and I will be in Borderlands 3 for a LONG time.

Borderlands 3, Ultimate Edition which includes Director's Cut, and it's damned amazing. Playing as Moze the Gunner, and it's fun as hell. My wife plays Amara the Siren and we tag team on a regular basis. There's so MUCH to do in Borderlands 3 it's insane. Mayhem modes, Guardian Ranks, levelling Vault Cards, zone Challenges, Trials, Takedowns, Slaughters..it's almost overwhelming. I suspect the wife and I will be in Borderlands 3 for a LONG time.
The ECHO 3, slightly more powerful than the ECHO 2 but twice as expensive. the ECHO 2 had a small problem of spontaneous combustion ... They still sell it but under the generic name of ... "grenade" :D

Divinity Original Sin II. Trying to finish my list before I start my second playthrough of Cyberpunk. I hope in the meanwhile they will add new stuff to the game.

Resident Evil 7

Catching up as I wait with baited bad breath for collectors ed of Village. Should be coming either today or manana.

Best. Series. Ever.

ARK, after Cyberpunk open world i tot attracted to this type of game. I hope Cyberpunk multiplayer would be something interesting, and not just pvp. Ah yea and busy with work :D

Top Bottom