What game are you currently playing

+
PFFFF. I will have the modable, much better looking PC version soon! and the CE!

...I do hate him, though. I hate him so very much now...

...I do hate him, though. I hate him so very much now...

Forum veteran
As I said, it's been laying in the shelves for PC here, too. Since friday.
They butchered the first wave of PC versions so that they require an "unlock" file, though, so you wouldn't be able to play the PC version even if you bought it early. Something about it being a necessary security measure to avoid people breaking the release date and selling the game early. They did a great job.

Someone should photoshop Iwi in Palpatine's chair now that the high-ups are confirmed dark side.

Someone should photoshop Iwi in Palpatine's chair now that the high-ups are confirmed dark side.

Rage much?

Iwinsky surely has his reasons to order something like this. ;) Probably last-minute bug fixes, or a better support for the Day One patch. We'll see.

Edit: I'm totally going to that hot place I don't believe in, but I JUST COULD'NT RESIST.

Sorry Mister Iwinsky. You are awesome.

Last edited:

Forum veteran
Rage much?
Always and forever. I don't like corporate types, and this isn't the first time Iwi's been caught twisting the truth. There will be a reckoning.

Edit: I'm totally going to that hot place I don't believe in, but I JUST COULD'NT RESIST.
Arizona? It exists; I've been there. It's awful. Deserts and dry heats don't mix.

My favorite part of that picture is his painted-on evil eyebrows. 'Tis a wonderful thing you did, and you should feel proud.

Arizona? It exists; I've been there. It's awful. Deserts and dry heats don't mix.

The only Arizona we got in Germany is the ice tea brand (So good). I haven't been to the original, but I've been to Florida for one year. The humid wet warmth of Miami is no joke either, I tell ya. In fact... it's a calamity to be reckoned with, especially if you step out of that airport door at 11PM in desparate need of fresh oxygen after a 15 hour flight next to some talkative, sweating fatso.

Weather in Orlando was perfect, though.

My favorite part of that picture is his painted-on evil eyebrows. 'Tis a wonderful thing you did, and you should feel proud.

Do... do you mean that? I... You... Thank you.

I do actually, now, that my fear of his cruel revenge has settled a little bit (I did apologize, after all!) However, you could at least[/i[ give me a Redpoint and a Thanks for it. And Sardukhar, too. Don't you think? Come on, I know you guys agree!

By the way, I wonder if it is like a crucial part of contract of being CEO to lie to people, honestly. =I

• RED Point
Reactions: 227

Forum veteran
Finally playing Witcher 3. Pretty game. Good beginning. Slightly awkward keyboard controls. Some aliasing (which the second game had, too), but great textures. Way easier than the vanilla version of the second game so far. It's almost like swords are sharp and dangerous or something.

Now to find Sile. She'd better be somewhere in there.

The only Arizona we got in Germany is the ice tea brand (So good). I haven't been to the original, but I've been to Florida for one year. The humid wet warmth of Miami is no joke either, I tell ya.
If you think Florida is bad, you should go to Hawaii. There's so much moisture in the air that you feel like you're being waterboarded in an oven.

And you're right—you deserved points. I was going to give you some, but got distracted by something shiny and forgot. I'm squirrel on my father's side.

After spending 3 months in the Mojave desert I flew to Washington, DC (which is basically built on a filled in swamp).
When I stepped off the aircraft and took that first breath of DC air I actually felt like I was drowning and choked.

Finally playing Witcher 3. Pretty game. Good beginning. Slightly awkward keyboard controls. Some aliasing (which the second game had, too), but great textures. Way easier than the vanilla version of the second game so far. It's almost like swords are sharp and dangerous or something.

Am I the only one who thinks the Intro with the talking monk in front of the crowd is an excellent intro? It perfectly sums up what kind of world it is, what witchers are, and what the fuzz is all about the sphere conjunction and the Wild Hunt. I loved it. Perfect in every matter for newbies to the Witcher universe, honestly.

If you think Florida is bad, you should go to Hawaii. There's so much moisture in the air that you feel like you're being waterboarded in an oven.

Youch.

I'm squirrel on my father's side.

That's totally a valid excuse. Squirrels to the power!!!

After spending 3 months in the Mojave desert I flew to Washington, DC (which is basically built on a filled in swamp).
When I stepped off the aircraft and took that first breath of DC air I actually felt like I was drowning and choked.

Yup, that was how I felt in Miami. It was like I was walking against a wall.

A cruel wall of humidity and sultriness with a mind on its own, embracing me in its watery arms. A moist bitchslap. A walk in the rainforest. A... well, you get the idea.

Last edited:

Forum veteran
Am I the only one who thinks the Intro with the talking monk in front of the crowd is an excellent intro? It perfectly sums up what kind of world it is, what witchers are, and what the fuzz is all about the sphere conjunction and the Wild Hunt. I loved it. Perfect in every matter for newbies to the Witcher universe, honestly.
No way, I'm with you. Great intro, good for newbies, and while not as visually engaging as the Letho assassination movie at the beginning of Witcher 2 EE, it also doesn't create a bunch of inconsistencies (Letho claims to have killed Demavend in his castle at the end, not on a boat).

Currently playing The Witcher 2.
Not a typo.
I spent around 6 hours in TW3 today, but I had an unfinished playthrough on TW2 from yesterday, so I decided to go back to it for some light relaxation.

Still playing Farcry 4 on propaganda still holding 1st place, and of course playing the whitcher 3 wild hunt, made it to level 8 and have only done 1 main quest so far. Having trouble doing the dairy in darkness quest has anyone finished that quest?

I cant manage to get find any silver swords i accidentally sold my original should i just restart period i think I'm in it deep right now?

Still playing witcher, but had to restart the whole game once i explored all of both maps due to not getting my experience for some quests.

Top Bottom