What game are you currently playing

+
Currently playing Narita Boy (I highly recomment this game to anyone interested in retro journey), also waiting for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem update and CP2077 update (hopefully one with DLCs), so I can do my 4th playthrough. :)

I was playing the "Witcher Adventure" Board Game Adaptation the other day. I've played it before but I didn't get it. It is good! Oh! And Thronebreaker because I am missing one weapon.

I played through 24 hours of FFXIII recently to get to Gran Pulse, an area in the game where it opens up for the first time and stops being so linear. I have a fair amount of issues with that game but I still like playing it (FF games are one of my favourites when they work well), hoping to get back shortly.

The last few days I've been on MTG Arena, I don't usually play that for long (often have a break until a new set arrives) even though I can get addicted at times, but it's great to add new cards to the decks I have when new sets come out to keep things interesting.

Going once again through Enderal Forgotten Stories on Steam (this time for Skyrim Special Edition version). With some dedicated mods and other ones brought over from Skyrim this title really shines as an intriguing action-rpg with a good story, characters and setting.

Going once again through Enderal Forgotten Stories on Steam (this time for Skyrim Special Edition version).
You've prompted me to re-install it.

While it's downloading I'm playing some Valheim, trying to track down that pesky trader... and hopefully not losing my boat in the process despite my less than good sailing skills.

Dirty Bomb (after 3 years break.. happened to be the game I worked on, too xD)

oh how I miss being called 'idiot noob' :D :facepalm:hopefully it's a short phase.

Last edited:
Just downloaded Wreckfest (it's on Xbox Game Pass). What a riot. Just the kind of mindless car-crushing mayhem i needed to decompress from the weight of daily routine.

Most fun i'm having in a long time.

Last edited:

Guest 4375874

It's a mobile game but having played part 1-2 it's a very intricate game if you're into escape/mystery games. Now onto catch up with part 3 and Old Sins
The-Room-Old-Sins-Cover.jpg

Redownloaded Total War Attila and downloaded the Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD Mod which so far is absolutely fantastic. Insane detail in unit cars, faction options, faction unit variety, Music from Medieval 2 Total war. Just an absolute blast.

Top Bottom