What game are you currently playing

+
I highly recommend it. It's a great game and I love the sense of humour the game exudes.

Edit: I re-read the post and realised that the game is "Outer Wilds". I, on the other hand, was referring to "The Outer Worlds".

Last edited:
I've been playing an absolute piece of art called 'Outer Wilds'. One of the very best games I have ever played.
I first played it what feels like 10 years ago when it was mostly supposed to be a tech demo, I think. I found myself captivated by it even then. Such an unexpectedly cool experience. I got it during a sale more recently and can say that few games are this unique and visionary.

Someday. I still haven't finished all of Divinity: OS 1 yet...

It’s a bit of a weird case, DOS2.

It looks and sounds just as charming as the first and plays ”almost” as well too (the new armor system I’m not really a huge fan of), but when you take a break, it tends to stretch out and there’s not much draw to come back. Until one cloudy day it does again. And then you’re completely out of the loop on who’s who and what’s what and the word ”restart” starts to form in your mind.

It might be just me, though. And even with that, it is a fun game (even with my completely effed up party).

Perhaps I can finish it this time around as I’m further than I’ve ever been.

It looks and sounds just as charming as the first and plays ”almost” as well too (the new armor system I’m not really a huge fan of), but when you take a break, it tends to stretch out and there’s not much draw to come back. Until one cloudy day it does again. And then you’re completely out of the loop on who’s who and what’s what and the word ”restart” starts to form in your mind.

It might be just me, though. And even with that, it is a fun game (even with my completely effed up party).

Its the same with Pathfinder:kingmaker for me. Or ill find another excuse to reroll since i need this or that build/party.

I thought everyone liked the new armor system, guess I was wrong. Personally, I hate the DOS1 way to deal with CC...probably because of how many times I have died to being stunned by archers. That's why having a way to deal with CC is great for me.

I've been too busy to play anything major in recent months. However, I did manage to squeeze in The Red Strings Club, a small indie title. It's really short, but I've learned to really appreciate short games now, simply because you can commit to it and complete it with confidence. This is true for movies, books and podcasts as well.

Still playing Cyberpunk when I have the time (didn't finish the story yet at 185hrs but almost done with all side missions).
And I'm playing The Ascent on local co-op with my girlfriend.

System Shock 2021 demo
Systemreshock Screenshot 2021.08.27 - 18.32.22.03.png
Systemreshock Screenshot 2021.08.27 - 18.34.29.47.png
Systemreshock Screenshot 2021.08.27 - 18.28.14.83.png

While it doesn't really have jump scares, it kind of reminds me of Alien: Isolation, which gave me nightmares

Currently playing some Total War: Warhammer 2 after a long break from that game.

I also just started testing out Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin.

Top Bottom