What game are you currently playing

+
At the moment i'm playing Titan Quest. The game is 15 yrs old.
One of the best Diablo2 "clones".

Just recently finished my 10 year in the making Corpo V playtrough so atm im not playing anything.
Been thinking about going back too Pathfinder kingmaker and after that playing the newly released sequel but not sure i have the time for it. Great games non the less, love me and "oldschool" RPG.

One of the best Diablo2 "clones".

Just recently finished my 10 year in the making Corpo V playtrough so atm im not playing anything.
Been thinking about going back too Pathfinder kingmaker and after that playing the newly released sequel but not sure i have the time for it. Great games non the less, love me and "oldschool" RPG.
Yea....you better know your pathfinder rules (at least for the second one):D

I've returned to my roots and first love, military simulations. Currently playing Silent Hunter 4, where you command an American submarine in the Pacific during WW2.
It's an old game, released in 2007, and I last was on patrol in 2017.
Very cool! I will return to play SH3 now!

Still playing cyberpunk daily and also started playing Eurotruck simulator 2 again.

Added a short youtube video of me driving in a thunderstorm.

Very relaxing game even more so when my 8 hour shift was its usual negative soul destroying drama

I finished TOW just last month. I really enjoyed it, and the writing is really good and so is the humour. I had a blast. Good choice! Spacers Choice!
Just reach geothermal plant, but just the philosophy about who pays the grave fee i had a burst of laugh... or the promotion of a marketing guy which was an actual demotion.

Finished DUSK recently - oh boy was it good! I really enjoyed the - for the lack of a better word - plot that is kinda told (for anyone who wants to listen and put pieces together) through occassional writings on the walls, environment in general and some voice in protagonists' head. The gameplay and desing are absolutely great - the game plays smooth and fun, nothing was annoying or stretched out or out of place.

I blame the games I grew up with for my impressions on DUSK, but I'm glad I had that experience overall. Low-poly still has its special feeling for me and, well, it does help to visually distinguish the enemies from the environment and each other.

What game are you currently playing

I'm currently playing Diablo ultimate edition what about you? http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/115030 ,Next week i'm getting my hands on Metro Redux which i've originally played on xbox 360 yea i know Art you idiot , but i'm really looking forward to replaying it especially the first one Metro 2033. http://enterthemetro.com
It's funny to read 2014's answers and realize that I'm playing the same games quoted that long ago -- I'm currently playing Ratchet and Clank. Having fun with it. And I just quit playing AC Origins. I've only reached Alexandria, the gameplay is fine, the settings are beautiful, but I feels empity. I don't like the feeling of just killing time. I play this game for like 3-4 hours and next morning I don't even remember how it felt. I've finished TLOU years ago and I still remember the thrill.

It's funny to read 2014's answers and realize that I'm playing the same games quoted that long ago -- I'm currently playing Ratchet and Clank. Having fun with it. And I just quit playing AC Origins. I've only reached Alexandria, the gameplay is fine, the settings are beautiful, but I feels empity. I don't like the feeling of just killing time. I play this game for like 3-4 hours and next morning I don't even remember how it felt. I've finished TLOU years ago and I still remember the thrill.
Then don't even think about getting Odyssey.
That thing's a ridiculous time sink. And not a satisfying one imo.

"WHAT GAME ARE YOU CURRENTLY PLAYING"

Was playing SWPT with this awesome Colorizer mod. That's just a heap of fun colorizing armor pieces. How I wished this was available for CP77.

These were dark gray originally, but coloring them in you can get this.
20210923022703_1.jpg
20210929195447_1.jpg
20211010204438_1.jpg

Then don't even think about getting Odyssey.
That thing's a ridiculous time sink. And not a satisfying one imo.
Thank's for the advice. I love the Greek world (not only in games; it's actually part of my research field), but I think I'll really pass that one.
On the other hand, did you happen to play Immortals Fenyx Rising? Any chance Ubi got this greek mithology right (and made it fun) on this one?

Thank's for the advice. I love the Greek world (not only in games; it's actually part of my research field), but I think I'll really pass that one.
On the other hand, did you happen to play Immortals Fenyx Rising? Any chance Ubi got this greek mithology right (and made it fun) on this one?

It's a really fun game (my wife and kids loved it). It uses the "Ubisoft Formula" game design wise but it's much more compact than the latest ACs with much less grind.
The story is solid and told with lots of humor (Zeus and Prometheus narrating it from the off for example), although it's probably aimed more towards ~12 year olds or teenagers. They took a good chunk of inspiration from Zelda BotW imo.
Fighting feels great and the side content/challenges/riddles are fun.

You also learn some interesting stuff about Greek mythology (although you personally will probably already know all of this), mainly through trivia occasionally told by Zeus and Prometheus .
Don't expect a historically accurate representation of it in the story itself though. That's not what the game is or what it wants to be.

Thanks a lot for the explanation. None of the reviews I've read actually mentioned that point.

I specifically meant the humor part, not the game per se.
Although for me it also feels like a game for younger people, mostly because of the artstyle and the less violent combat.
But that's just me, because I feel exactly the same way about Breath of the Wild. lol

Top Bottom