What game are you currently playing

+
Back on CP2077
Tried the Witcher, but couldn't connect to the world or story

I love night city and the story and endings are hauntingly good

I'm currently alternating between Diablo 2: Resurected and Marvel's Guardian of the Galaxy.

Animal crossing new horizons, yo
FDoROIXVIAYNJ70.jpeg.jpg
FDS14SMVkAIZc4V.jpeg.jpg
FDxteLeUcAEYSjK.jpeg.jpg
E33t7wRVoAAEE0j.jpeg.jpg
E5f6VQcVoAE37SZ.jpeg.jpg
EwJ-8TZVEAMrYPl.jpeg.jpg
Ev0mdaQUUAEecKc.jpeg.jpg
Ev0ZPs4VkAAcDfk.jpeg.jpg

Playing GTA trilogy the definitive edition, more specifically San Andreas (Xbox Game pass) and I got to say, what a buggy mess that is. It reminded me of something. What's even more funny they're pulling this game from sale on PC. It does remind me of something like that as well, but it was pulled from Playstation Store. But like they say: Rockstar games would never do this lol.

Playing GTA trilogy the definitive edition, more specifically San Andreas (Xbox Game pass) and I got to say, what a buggy mess that is. It reminded me of something. What's even more funny they're pulling this game from sale on PC. It does remind me of something like that as well, but it was pulled from Playstation Store. But like they say: Rockstar games would never do this lol.
That's the second time San Andreas has been a buggy mess on release 🤣:ROFLMAO: Awesome game nonetheless!

The fact that R* apparently took the mobile versions as a base for the remasters is the biggest joke of them all.
Nobody should buy this joke of a remaster.

You obviously never played RDR2 PC when it released .... It took 6 weeks before I could even get it to launch consistantly because of their broken launcher and another 4 weeks to fix crashes and other issues like snow and mud tessellation .... Last game I'll ever buy from Rockstar

Cyberpunk may have been a bit of a mess on PC but at least it would launch and it was playable for the most part. I just couldn't get into it because Witcher, AC, and Elder Scrolls games are more my preferred style than futuristic shooters and I thought a character creator in a 1st person game was just silly and worthless because you never see yourself anyway. The time they spent on that would have been better used fixing the AI and bugs

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

Well, at least those people who wanted Cyberpunk GTA finally got what they wished for. :smart:

Last edited by a moderator:
You obviously never played RDR2 PC when it released .... It took 6 weeks before I could even get it to launch consistantly because of their broken launcher and another 4 weeks to fix crashes and other issues like snow and mud tessellation .... Last game I'll ever buy from Rockstar

Cyberpunk may have been a bit of a mess on PC but at least it would launch and it was playable for the most part. I just couldn't get into it because Witcher, AC, and Elder Scrolls games are more my preferred style than futuristic shooters and I thought a character creator in a 1st person game was just silly and worthless because you never see yourself anyway. The time they spent on that would have been better used fixing the AI and bugs
I agree, both male and fem V could (and should) have had default "appearances", as the whole game is in 1st person...

I agree, both male and fem V could (and should) have had default "appearances", as the whole game is in 1st person...
V male and female, both already have a "default appearances/presets". They don't, only if players decide for whatever reason, to not use them ;)
For avoiding off-topic on this subject, maybe on this thread, it could be better :)

Metal Unit on Switch, considering buying that SWKotOR port too; my Steam version just hasn't ever run properly, even with .ini tinkering.

Metal Unit on Switch, considering buying that SWKotOR port too; my Steam version just hasn't ever run properly, even with .ini tinkering.
Even though I'm a PC user, should I decide to buy a console it would definetly be the Switch just because of KOTOR (and TW3). I wish they ported TW2 and Cyberpunk as well though (hopefully with the bugs fixed)

Guest 3847602

Replaying KotOR, completing sidequests on Taris (lot of backtracking), became a champion of duel ring... Oh, and I've just won a swoop race and freed a certain damsel in distress. Although, opinions are divided on who rescued whom. :)

In a word, just having great fun playing classic BioWare game.

Playing Exiled Kingdoms on my phone, just found out it had an update in May so I'm dying in dungeons a lot again :)

i'm kinda bummed about that. wish there was another game like cyberpunk 2077. i still am trying to beat assassins creed odyessy but i lose interest all the time. stuck like 30 percent into it. also i play overwatch a bit as a competitive online game. i would do another mass effect run but i did it like 1000 times so i cant stomach it anymore heh

Top Bottom