What game are you currently playing

+
R6 Siege with Lord Tachanka.
I guess that when returning to Cyberpunk will be necessary a harder game mode to satisfy me :ohstopit:

Currently alternating between Diablo 2: Resurrected and Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy on PC and Diablo 3 local co-op on ps4 with my girlfriend.

At the moment my game selection is pretty much Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Borderlands 3, Dying Light, RuneScape and Valheim.

So I guess it's that time of the year to get a bunch of stuff on sale and forget that it exists in library shortly after. :)
But now really looking forward to start playing these:
Moons of Madness
moo.jpg

Already see how nightmares will replace my dreams, so be it!

Control
image_duh.jpg

Wanted to play it for a while, but just not enough, until now. Looks like it's gonna be fun to interact with the environment there.

GRIS
pasted image 0.png

HZD PC hardest difficulty in Game+ .... Love the bows in that game
Next up will be Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy which is a real sleeper hit for 2021 and then it's on to Tales of Arise even though I'm not a big anime game guy I heard it was better than most JRPGs .... I also have the 2 DLCs for AC Valhalla to play but that game is so buggy, crash ridden and frankly dull that I just can't get into it

Hopefully by the time I finish those the upgraded Witcher 3 will drop

Still lost in Pathfinder:WotR (Wow 80h in still in act 3). Been installing some oldies too as side projects. SWTor(new expansion comming) and ME legendary edition so i have plenty games just not enough time.

Got into board gaming with my wife, so having Nemesis, Aliens: Another Day in the Corps and such on the table; with the kids, Stuffed Fables or Mice and Mystics. On PC, mostly Door Kickers 2 or when I have time, I like to play around with CP2077.

Well while waiting for DLC? Hum i was playing cold war zombie mode. Ive done everything . I did Valhalla twice and i ve finished far cry 6 2 Weeks ago. Didnt get vanguard cause the zombie mode is a prequel . And i want to know what happen NEXT in two years

Now on Battlefield 2042 and i like IT on xbox séries.

Even if i ve finished mass effect 1 2 3 64 times in the past im doing it again when friend not online for Battlefield. Mass effect stick to me like hell. Probably after that im gonna redo dragon age 1 2 3

The Games im waiting their release are Saints Row. State of Decay 3 (i ve played a lot state of decay 2) the trailer for the third leave me mouthwatering. Next dragon age give me bone but heard not until april 2022. And of course mass effect 4... Oh im dreaming about IT. Getting my sweet lil asari Liara back.. when you look at her... Love on first sight (or maybe its because they live 1000 year they are all women and ... Blue skin )

For cyberpunk im more on Judy know you all like Panam but i really wanna see judy cosplay swat suit she talked about. wish she is in future DLC. I wish you more panam.

Oh wait i know you gonna say Battlefield is broken but its getting better. State of decay 2 was broken like hell.but with patch its now a honeymoon.. if you havent play it yet do it it look like walking dead sometime.gathering ressource and looking for the most usefull survivor. Cause There is useless survivor like the one i found its fifth skill was "farting all day long" no im not joking its really There.

Shooter and rpg are my cup of tea

Last edited:
Currently playing Dishonored. Texture quality and NPC models look noticably dated but aren't a deal breaker because of the immersive world building and engaging gameplay. First playthrough will be all about experiencing the game, maybe future playthroughs will aim for perfectionist route :p
2021-11-29 20_14_57-Dishonored.png

Currently playing Dishonored. Texture quality and NPC models look noticably dated but aren't a deal breaker because of the immersive world building and engaging gameplay. First playthrough will be all about experiencing the game, maybe future playthroughs will aim for perfectionist route :p
View attachment 11265982
Yep, me to recently... The city was full of rats in my second visit :(

First playthrough will be all about experiencing the game, maybe future playthroughs will aim for perfectionist route
I'm trying to be a perfectionist (collect everything, never get even accidental kills, never be seen) with my first playthrough, even though I know it's a stupid idea since I don't know the game.

This is where I'm at, and have yet to finish the
High Overseer "assassination"
with a clean record:
1638277868751.png

Every single time some guard I've knocked out and deposited in what I think is a safe place ends up dying, I get spotted, or I miss something collectable. It also takes a long time to just move around the place without getting spotted. :p

The game is incredible but suffers from "current-gen parity" graphics. It was released at a time when the consoles were selling games as "it looks as good on the console as it looks on PC!" which meant that the overall PC graphics quality was dumped down to match underpowered consoles. Additionally the game is incredibly difficult to mod. That's why we never got any graphical enchancement mods on PC.

Thanks to recent PSN sales I've a few on the go at once;

Dishonored 2, Prey: Mooncrash and Observation.

I really liked Dishonored 1, and remember buying 2 when it came out but sold my physical copy shortly after - now I remember why, for some reason I'm finding stealthing very frustrating here, very trial & error, reloading all the time.

Loved Prey, and this is my 4th playthrough of it but kept putting off Mooncrash for some reason.

Observation is something that's been on my radar for ages but kept forgetting its title or never seeing it discounted.

State of decay 2 was broken like hell.but with patch its now a honeymoon.. if you havent play it yet do it it look like walking dead sometime.
Recently got into SoD2, and it is very, very good. Quite an enjoyable romp -- lots of depth, but still very easy to pick up and play.

(Frig ferals in their @#$%!ng faces.)

The first day release was a living hell.

I can give you some tips .

There is loot chest they are black with a golden stripe thèse chest contain unique Legendary like Weapons. Like a rifle with 150 ammo clip. Found at unexpected place . Top of water tower under Bridge.

There is survivor once they become hero make all survivor consume -25% food/Day max -75% your garden can be use for médecine.
Red talon soldier you recruit have moré chance to have this feat

There is 1500 survivor trait in the game like unbreakable more hp thats op or not op like cancer survivor max stamina drop 50% and some are weird . Physical éducation teacher with voyeur lol .

I never cheat but if you do you wont care ☝️

I paid the Games 29.99$ first day release Games Price increase with Time and DLC.

But undeadlab refund me in someway they give me the game. I was playing with a streamer she had lot of viewer. They asked her question while playing. And i was answering she told me she had more viewer when i was in her game. Before they patch it i was able to make my survivor eat -100% . When i said my survivor doesNt need to eat one of viewer was very curious about that question question does he cheat? What did he Do? After the game the guys join my chat he asked screenshot . Talk chat talk. 3 days later the max food consume was 75% instead of 100% and i received xbox game card 50$..
He was a dev at undead lab. He was watching people having fun with his work

He also told me i had 5% chance to find a survivor with that Community bonus... Thaïs explain that i ve recruit 400 survivor make Them hero and banish them just to get 4 Time -25% food ate.

Later red talon soldier join the fight and that bonus wasnt rare anymore

Top Bottom