What game are you currently playing

+
Chorus
So after 30 long Go and few hours in the game... It's very cool, it's gorgeous and controls are great even if I already die two times by crashing in an asteroid and in a random ship (but I'm not a pilot at all, so maybe too "arcade" for some players). So I'm glad to bought it, until now at least :)
05-12-2021_19-17-07-rxv54jyg.png

05-12-2021_19-20-53-z3iwxzrw.png
A little "black" point, when I have to aim enemies, avoid ships wrecks/pieces, keep an eye on weapons heat et at the same time try to read the subtitles. For non-english speakers, it would be missing a couple more eyes.

Last edited:
I'm trying to be a perfectionist (collect everything, never get even accidental kills, never be seen) with my first playthrough, even though I know it's a stupid idea since I don't know the game.

This is where I'm at, and have yet to finish the
High Overseer "assassination"
with a clean record:
View attachment 11265985

Every single time some guard I've knocked out and deposited in what I think is a safe place ends up dying, I get spotted, or I miss something collectable. It also takes a long time to just move around the place without getting spotted. :p
Unless you're going a completely non-lethal route, then rat swarms can work wonders at keeping bodies undetected.

Nice.

Picked it up yesterday.

Yet to play.
Lot of fun, even if the story is "strange" (in my opinion) and some fights are a big mess :)
07-12-2021_03-36-44-ehmtrhtq.png
07-12-2021_03-40-17-01d105ar.png

Edit :
If you play it, if you find a way to finish "Sagess of Stega", I'm totally stuck... I return to Cyberpunk :D

Last edited:
Just Gwenty and Payday 2 aka Dead Game. If you need people for payday, feel free to message me. The game gets pretty boring if played solo.

Still can't believe how poorly this game was received despite not being terrible in any category while having incredible artstyle and soundtrack.
I think at the time of release critics were unfairly harsh on games that weren't Bioshock Infinite or The Last Of Us, Remember Me seems to have been reappraised by players (Very Positive score on Steam).
2013 seems so long ago. There were a couple of others that came out at around the same time like Binary Domain and Dragon's Dogma that didn't innovate spectacularly, but were still fun games in their own right.

Guest 3847602

I think at the time of release critics were unfairly harsh on games that weren't Bioshock Infinite or The Last Of Us, Remember Me seems to have been reappraised by players (Very Positive score on Steam).
2013 seems so long ago. There were a couple of others that came out at around the same time like Binary Domain and Dragon's Dogma that didn't innovate spectacularly, but were still fun games in their own right.
Yeah, there was that, but one particularly weird criticism that stood out to me was that Neo Paris looks amazing, but the game is too linear and doesn't let you explore it on your own. Like you said, 2013 was so long ago and open world fatigue didn't really kick in yet.
Didn't know about positive reviews it's getting on Steam, I'm glad to hear it. Not one of the best games ever, but it deserved better.

Started playing original Deus Ex with Lay D Denton mod. Female JC is awesome. They voiced all of her lines, adjusted NPCs addressing her using "miss, she, her, sister"... Just bravo. Skin color is reflected on hands as well.

Now it feels like RPG experience.
Post automatically merged:

Still can't believe how poorly this game was received despite not being terrible in any category while having incredible artstyle and soundtrack.
I thought it was utterly forgettable. And art style was rather grating with it's 00s MTV aesthetic. It wasn't a bad game, just mediocre.

Last edited:
Played Remember Me. The premise, the artstyle, the music-- all great. What ruined the game was: short, repetitive, linear, manipulating memories was a minigame that could only end with a positive result. You failed it? You can't progress until you get it right. Remember Me was one of them "that's all we can do with our budget, if the game gains traction we will make a soft reset". Kind of what EA tried to do with Mirror's Edge.

Yeah, there was that, but one particularly weird criticism that stood out to me was that Neo Paris looks amazing, but the game is too linear and doesn't let you explore it on your own. Like you said, 2013 was so long ago and open world fatigue didn't really kick in yet.
That was one of the main criticisms I remember, the uninteractive nature of the world (Cyberpunk deja vu?), the other being the combat being too much like the Batman Arkham games, which is fair I suppose.
My only complaint would be I wanted the game to make more of the memory remixes, but I was (and still am) pleased with the game. In a lot of ways it was a decent piece of Cyberpunk wish-fulfilment via Metal Hurlant.

It was. But at the same time, because it was not amazing, it's now largly forgotten. People want to play good games, not something that has potential for the sequel to be good.
Post automatically merged:

I mean, the game is available to everybody to buy. It's not like it's impossible to get it. It's on Steam, it's cheap. Why people don't play it if the main criticism was "it's not open world"? One would imagine that nowadays people are used to open world games and they look for other forms too. But if so... why is Remember Me not getting second youth?

I decided to finally get the disc from Shadow of the Tomb Raider out of its box after having it non-opened for 3 years. And I picked up Horizon: Zero Dawn to try my hand on something very different.

Both games are a fresh new experience asside the mandatory tank battles (wot), Cyberpunk whi h has been a primary title over the course of last year and I pretty much dropped from Starcraft now.

Still playing Dota2, along with Gwent lately. Other games that I occasionally play are Shadowverse, and online Yugioh. I used to play Hearthstone, but since F2P became much harder I stopped playing and watch streams/vids instead. Maybe will be the case too for Gwent cause I'm about to run out of scraps. D:

My fav dota heroes are Lone Druid, Io, Visage, and Spirit Breaker, among some more. I tried Chen and Arc Warden a few times, but fail to play them well enough (especially Chen, the dude is just ridiculously hard lol). I love Io carry, but nowadays I just use it as support, avoiding trashtalks and bad drafts lol. Other than complex ones, I like some (but not a lot) simple heroes like Spirit Breaker and Underlord. Simple yet effective.

XCOM 2 and Shadow Tactics - Blades of the Shogun.

Haven't played XCOM 2 since it came out, I think. Somehow I always find myself playing XCOM around the xmas period.

Smash bros ultimate. Since I found gwent to be rather unbalanced and especilly ignorant towards nilfgaards dominance i seeked for a different unbalanced and ignorant game (looking at you, pikachu).

Top Bottom