What game are you currently playing

+
Now playing TES 3: Morrowind and this is a thousand times better experience than CP (unfortunately, cuz it came out in 2002). 90 hours in and I didn't even start the main quest (common thing for TES games though).
One of my favorite TES games. Even without mods i played the hel outa it when it was "new".

One of my favorite TES games. Even without mods i played the hel outa it when it was "new".
It became my favorite TES game too even though I love Skyrim but in the face of Morrowind Skyrim feels like a scrap of smth big, just with improved graphics

re: AC Valhalla
I remember thinking when I was playing Odyssey that I would love an AC game set in Anglo Saxon England, though I imagined to play as an Anglo Saxon as opposed to a "Dane" (I was reading Bernard Cornwell's Last Kingdom books at the time). Still, the level of detail (whilst abridged) for a lot of the regions was great, like the Mari Lwyd. I loved the mythological aspects and can't wait for Dawn of Ragnarok.

Other than that I'm playing Monster Hunter Stories 2. Not my typical fare, but it's Monster Hunter, so...

Metro Exodus. A lot of jank, but very immersive with the gameplay design.

Also, I know a few argued that the FPV free mouvement in CP77 during cutscenes/expositions was a new thing...

Count Metro Exodus as one of the many other games that did that.

Anyways, great game.

Last edited:

"WHAT GAME ARE YOU CURRENTLY PLAYING"

Played RE2R for a moment to try out this mod where almost every enemy is Mr. X. It's fun, but brutal, especially that Mr. X is set to be faster than me. All of them, him*, always know exactly where you are and they get back up fast. Even setting Mr. X to be instantly downed, they get back up and overwhelm you and you quickly face some 9 - 11 of him. Never made it to the end, haha.

Am now playing Cyberpunk to do some more high speed bike racing.

Should have been playing Sifu, but someone fluffed the early access pre-order thingamajig.

Waited up passed my bedtime for it. Still not up for download this morning. NOT HAPPY JAN.

First digital pre-order too. Mayhaps it is a sign...

A sign I am Dopey.

Solitaire Expedition (I have no idea how many variations of Solitaire is out there) and Dying light 2.

Sifu.

Kick ass. All is forgiven.

Didn't get to have too much time with it...got to the Botanist. Finished him off at age 61. Gonna have to tighten my defence. Can already tell this game is going to be brutal. Loving it though...combat is exceptional & very satisfying.

Picked up OlliOlli World also. Haven't had a chance to play yet but.

12 Minutes here. I like how you try to solve the mystery and what kind of options and possibilities you have there.

Guest 4419821

Mostly MSFS 2020, I really need a good story game to get into, so waiting on CP2077 next gen update.

Horizon Zero Dawn, to get in the mood for the sequel. A little sad since this probably will be the last game I buy for my PS4, almost decided to go for Xbox for my next console. Hard when MS started their aggressive buying of great studios. I just hope that Rockstar and CDPR stay independent!

Nothin' much. Just a lil animal crossing from time to time.
ACNH-2-1.jpg
ACNH-2-2.jpg

Currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn in preparation for the Forbidden West release but only a little bit.
More busy with drum practice right now.

It Witcher 2 path choice is one of the toughest i had to make, like Roche hate the Henselt path. Hate Iorveth, love the pro Vergen path.
Yeah in Act 1 you are choosing between Roche and Iorveth, but as soon as Act 2 arrives it feels like you're picking sides in the war, and I regret every single time I'm not in Saskia's army

Top Bottom