What game are you currently playing

+
I’ve been playing Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past for 3DS. I’ve been a long-time fan of the DQ series but lately I’ve been having a slightly hard time with turn-based RPGs, they’re not as entertaining to me as they once were. That being said, I’m still enjoying it and I can’t wait to play DQ8 and DQ11 once I beat this one and play other pending classics, like Planescape: Torment, Grim Fandango and Divinity: Original Sin 2, to mention a few.

Recently gave Dauntless a try. Basically Monster Hunter Lite (not too much running around or gathering ingredients -- form a team of hunters, drop into an area, find the monster, and fight!) Combat feels slick, graphics are nice and not very demanding, gameplay is not as punishing as MH. Still hard...but not 30-minutes-hammering-on-this-thing-then-it-one-shots-me hard.

Servers and matchmaking are a hot mess right now. But things have already improved greatly over the last couple of days. Defintely worth a look. 100% Free-to-Play!

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst. It's not really that interesting, but I always found the world of Mirror's Edge very intriguing. However, the original game was much better in my opinion.

Division 2, World Tier 2 atm. I just love how much depth the combat has, rolling, taking cover, moving, AI tries to flank, some has armors, AIs with abilities, etc. If there was to game to copy it would be this.

Guest 3847602

Relapsed into my Titan Quest addiction, played through the entire game including Ragnarok and Atlantis expansions and I'm tempted to immediately start a new one with different build.
It's legitimately amazing to me what amount of quality content has been added lately to a 2006 game.

Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition. Didn't quite like it at first but it's more fun now that I'm getting a hang of the game mechanics.

Switching back and forth between Original Sin 2 Enhanced edition and Pathfinder: Kingmaker Enhanced Edition.

I swear if Baldur's Gate 3 is going to have Original Sin like-combat (even real time) and DnD RPG depth, i'm not leaving the house for a week. . .

Switching back and forth between Original Sin 2 Enhanced edition and Pathfinder: Kingmaker Enhanced Edition.

I swear if Baldur's Gate 3 is going to have Original Sin like-combat (even real time) and DnD RPG depth, i'm not leaving the house for a week. . .

Aside from Cyberpunk, BG3 was the only game announced at E3 that got me really interested. And I don't think they could have made a better decision than to go with Larian. That is the awesomes. It's at least, like, 17 awesomes.

In other news, I've been recently introduced to Guild Wars 2 for the first time (courtesy of @Snowflakez), and have jumped back into both Mechwarrior Online and Planetside 2 (which is still HUGELY active -- pleasant surprise!)

Then, I went off and bought Vermintide 2...because of the dang summer sales.

Gaming...overload...o_O...

Last edited:
Just finished the Final Season of Walking Dead. I still cannot believe that Telltale is out.

War Thunder. Mainly tanks.

Simcity. Just built a university :D

Started Batman: Enemy Within. Can't get enough of Telltale.

Top Bottom