What game are you currently playing

+
Hitman 2. great for killing time with lots of replay value.

Need to complete Spider-Man and God of War.

Getting back into Deus Ex: Human Revolution to ground myself from overhype.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution was honestly the first cybernetic/transhumanistic games thought got me obsessed with cyberpunk (to the point I started working on OS development and curious of biological development). I think it'll be the game to clean my palate to the point I'll be blown away when Cyberpunk 2077 comes out on my gaming pc! Getting back to it already is showing how exciting CP2077 is going to be!!!

Other than that was playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate!

Guest 2364765

Quake 2 in the RTX variant, nice to look at, fun to play and entire source code is available so you can mod away.

Hollow Knight, an indie metroidvania with pretty amazing art style and beautiful soundtrack.
Great game with a few drawbacks and a lot of backtracking, but still really enjoying it.

The Shadowrunner Trilogy.
With the amount of fan-made campaigns, I can wait until april 2020.
Probably.
I hope so.

I have been playing Warframe a lot lately... heck what am I kidding I play it a lot all the time. I even went as far as to customize one of my frames into an almost cyberpunk theme one of friends even said thought was cyberpunk for a moment till looked closed and recognized skin.

Bouncing between AC Odyssey, Watch_Dogs 2 (getting ready for Legion) and The Division 2. Also just started The Sinking City...the main character of that game makes me want to smoke and drink gin when I play. :cool:

Rdr 2, they added some new things in the game. Currently re-learning the controls.

Top Bottom