What game are you currently playing

+
What did they add that's new, and is it worth going back for?
They added online poker and a bunch of multiplayer modes. The main thing is the story continuation in the online game which last left of killing that bald-head guy. But this story has two branches, one on good honor side, which the player helps the lawmen and the other is bad honor side, which helps a guy get his revenge on his former gang.

They added online poker and a bunch of multiplayer modes. The main thing is the story continuation in the online game which last left of killing that bald-head guy. But this story has two branches, one on good honor side, which the player helps the lawmen and the other is bad honor side, which helps a guy get his revenge on his former gang.
Ah, OK...not a bad start but I'm still holding out for private lobbies.

I am playing "Manage The Girlfriend" and am currently trying to beat the level called "Tip-Toe Through The Minefield."

I am trying to complete the level without actually stepping on one this time, which is tough as you don't know you are even in a minefield until you step on one. Reloading from a previous save to try again involves very expensive dinners, so I am really trying to figure this one out. I may have to use cheat codes.

This is a game with a very steep learning curve and a final boss-fight that is REALLY hard! For experienced hardcore gamers only.

I am playing Titan Quest just because it's Titan Quest. The most interesting game in its genre for me. And I'm still waiting for CDPR to fix Harald Gord so that I can play on Spella'taels с:

I am playing "Manage The Girlfriend" and am currently trying to beat the level called "Tip-Toe Through The Minefield."

I am trying to complete the level without actually stepping on one this time, which is tough as you don't know you are even in a minefield until you step on one. Reloading from a previous save to try again involves very expensive dinners, so I am really trying to figure this one out. I may have to use cheat codes.

This is a game with a very steep learning curve and a final boss-fight that is REALLY hard! For experienced hardcore gamers only.
You should probably avoid the Marriage DLC until you reach max level in the base game...definitely hold off on the Children microtransactions as they are sooooo costly in the long run and might even break your game.

I was trying to find the Blood & Wine DLC Thread to ask this question. I’m playing it now for the second time on New Game + and I was just wondering does anyone know if your love interest react differently to your home at Corvo Bianco if you don’t return it to its former glory?

Yen like Miri from Mass Effect 2 is so spoiled and a brat. That she accepts nothing but the best and I would love to see how she reacts!😂 But to be fair, Yen had a really tough childhood, so I don’t begrudge her that...🥰

That's a good question, I never tried that. But the problem is, some of the improvements aren't just cosmetic so I can't resist not upgrading the villa.

What game are you currently playing

I'm currently playing Diablo ultimate edition what about you? http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/115030 ,Next week i'm getting my hands on Metro Redux which i've originally played on xbox 360 yea i know Art you idiot , but i'm really looking forward to replaying it especially the first one Metro 2033. http://enterthemetro.com

I'm playing Deus Ex HR, Detroit Become Human and Vampyr when I'm for some mythos thirst. Can't seem to quench my Sci-Fi thirst though.

Dishonored 2. A bit repetitive and boring once for a while as gameplay is mainly about dodging enemies and never using you super-cool looking abilities as next to everything would create "bad karma" or "chaos" as it is named in the game. I feel Dishonored 2 very restrictive despite it being advertised as game with many options. If you accept to go for "bad ending" then you might be free, but how many are willing to by purpose go for worse outcome as game tells from 1st load screen.

Cool and well weitten characters and awesome world, but not very enjoyable gameplay.

Dishonored 2. A bit repetitive and boring once for a while as gameplay is mainly about dodging enemies and never using you super-cool looking abilities as next to everything would create "bad karma" or "chaos" as it is named in the game. I feel Dishonored 2 very restrictive despite it being advertised as game with many options. If you accept to go for "bad ending" then you might be free, but how many are willing to by purpose go for worse outcome as game tells from 1st load screen.

Cool and well weitten characters and awesome world, but not very enjoyable gameplay.
I gladly took the "bad" ending. My hours of gameplay enjoyment was far more important than a couple of minutes of watching a video. Plus, if I really had to see the "good" ending, there's always YouTube.

I've just gotten into Earth Defense Force 5 and it's insane how many things the game will throw at you at once, especially at the hardest level. :giveup:

Last edited:
I gladly took the "bad" ending. My hours of gameplay enjoyment was far more important than a couple of minutes of watching a video. Plus, if I really had to see the "good" ending, there's always YouTube.

I've just gotten into Earth Defense Force 5 and it's insane how many things the game will throw at you at once, especially at the hardest level. :giveup:
I think I'll just go by your route eventually and go crazy, but cool looking. If I'd perhaps pick Corvo instead the girl, maybe game would also pressure me less to be nice. Ha!

I think I'll just go by your route eventually and go crazy, but cool looking. If I'd perhaps pick Corvo instead the girl, maybe game would also pressure me less to be nice. Ha!
Giving players access to all those cool powers but then making it so that if you used them for what they were meant to be used for, you get a "bad" ending is sending mixed signals. It's like sitting a delicious looking cake in front of someone, then giving them a knife, a fork, a plate and a tall glass of milk, but then saying that if they eat the cake, they'll get in trouble. That's just wrong...:sad:

Giving players access to all those cool powers but then making it so that if you used them for what they were meant to be used for, you get a "bad" ending is sending mixed signals. It's like sitting a delicious looking cake in front of someone, then giving them a knife, a fork, a plate and a tall glass of milk, but then saying that if they eat the cake, they'll get in trouble. That's just wrong...:sad:
Exactly! I was some times just show-offing on my screen, and then reverted save. I've always preferred games track good-bad based on quests or problem solving and not if a very mean and hostile murderous guard, who beats innocents gets killed or not. In Dishonored there are very nasty people, and you'd do world a service when pull them into electric fence, but no ... that's bad.

This is also why I like Game+ modes in games, I feel completely free in those. No worry of experience, or min-max, just story, you and pure fun! I do not even know why I let Dishonored2 get me so with its constant reminders for stealth. Time to fetch that coffee and go cause mayhem!

I'm losing my mind playing league of tards, so I will just go back to Gwent and get my NR ass kicked ^^ I prefer that.

I'm playing red dead 2.
I'm causally waiting for the summer 2019 update. I don't know when its releasing but it is speculated the game to be updated in August.

I don't buy the mircrostransactions in the game.

Top Bottom