What game are you currently playing

+
Cataclysm dark days ahead, and Starsector have swallowed my time. Cataclysm mostly for it's Cyberpunk themes and chomeware.

Danganronpa 2

I dislike some of the gameplay elements, but so far the cases seem much more interesting compared to the first game which was too obvious most of the time.

Terraria has hooked me again.

I've making a small fortune from bunnies/squirrels/penguins, and literally building passages in the sky to avoid dangerous enemies in certain biomes. All while my NPCs live in what are basically prison cells so that they stay out of the way and alive. The fun just never ends with this game. :D

Just started The Witcher Enhanced Edition, hence my reasoning for signing up to these forums haha.

Also replaying through Resident Evil 4 on Xbox One yet again as it's one of my favorite games, cannot wait to get myself a Switch and play Resi 4 on the go :howdy:

I just finished my 2nd playthrough of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and now I'm gonna play Vampyr. This bloody drought is killing me, I want April to come already.

Just finished Witcher 1 including adventures. Now on to Pillars of Eternity.

Nice, make sure you give Tyranny a go if you haven't already.

I've been replaying Kingdom Come: Deliverance, now that all the DLC's are out, maybe i'll actually finish it this time. Dozens of hours of pure, medieval fun.

Control

*You will finish it even if it damn near kills you

Do not care how long it takes

You can (and will) do it !*

Guest 3847602

Finished Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love in two long playsessions and thoroughly enjoyed it. Humor got a little stale and predictable after a while, but I thought it was good for the most part, puzzles were of perfect difficulty for me (had to consult the walkthrough on only one occasion near the very end of the game).
Overall, a very fun P&C adventure, beautiful artstyle and a message I liked [I ate this part. -- SigilFey].
Other than that, I've been playing WRC8, which has been a lot less of a positive experience thanks to godawful sharpening effect that can't be disabled completely (it might sound nitpicky, but it's just too pervasive) that it almost manages to undercut all of the improvements from previous titles - handling, weather effects, new career mode, etc. Shame, really...
Onto the Greedfall. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently casually gaming in Classic Warcraft with my Human Mage.
When im bored of leveling i play a bit of Oxygen not included!

Top Bottom