What game are you currently playing

+
I'm still playing RDR online despite the bugs and unfinished systems. Talk about a game CDPR can look at for what not to do.

Just played and finished Prey (2017) after a week of it.

Really liked it! I made the HUGE mistake of having it spoiled for me that
you're actually a Typhon
about a year ago, so I was already actively picking up on some of the subtle hints and clues to that effect the entire time and the ending didn't manage to surprise.

Still, the entire opening sequence of Morgan waking up in his/her apartment,
actually being a simulation that takes place aboard the space station,
wasn't spoiled for me and that still managed to be a huge surprise.
When I smashed my appartment glass,
I can recall backing away from the mouse/key in some awe and thinking "this gunna be good".

Liked it's gimmick questioning self-identity, memory and person-hood.

Plus, it's a stealth game from some of the same makers as the old Thief Triology and Dishonored. I LOVE stealth!

I started my first game on Hard and without wanting to use psionic abilities. I kinda appreciated that the enemies are so hard to kill, while being deadly themselves, so that meant I played the first third of the game sneaking through the station and avoiding all enemies bigger than a mimic.

The second third I got more brazen, setting traps with grenades wherever it was cost effective, but still not directly fighting the Typhon.

It's only in the last third after I had the resources and crafting plans to manufacture a practically infinite amount of weapons. I went full on Typhon Exterminator / Commando mode and actively started hunting Typhon.

Sneak up on them, toss Nullwave Charge, Zap them with the Taser, whip out Q-Beam and evaporate them.

Enjoyed the progress of first hiding from the scary monsters, to slowly ninja-hunting them down for sport.

Currently putting the finishing touches on getting my platinum for AC Odyssey. I hadn't played for more than an hour or two of any AC game after the first one but I've really enjoyed Odyssey.

Witcher 3 legendary I'd finshedvthe game once but forgot to play the dlc storylines, Im almost done with the main storyline again and trying to figure out when exsctlybim supposed to start hearts of stone.

Been playing Devil May Cry 5, as a long time fan of Dante and the genre he created.

And tomorrow, hopefully i'll start Nioh 2, if coronavirus doesnt mess up store shipments too much.

Black Mesa, which has exceeded my expectations. A true labor of love and a wonderful remake of one of the best FPS games ever made.

Top Bottom