What game are you currently playing

+
As buggy as that thing could be even with the mod, I'm impressed it even runs on modern systems!
Been having very little trouble with bugs.

They even included a way to fix the "persistent buff/debuff" bug in the current version of the mod.

Been having very little trouble with bugs.

They even included a way to fix the "persistent buff/debuff" bug in the current version of the mod.

They're still working on the Co8 mod!? That is some dedication, right there! I'm thinking about it, now. I've still got the original CD stashed in one of my books somewhere...

They're still working on the Co8 mod!? That is some dedication, right there! I'm thinking about it, now. I've still got the original CD stashed in one of my books somewhere...
Last update was 2011 BUT combine it with "Temple Plus" 2018 (and they're intended to go together) which adds more races, prestige classes, new feats, and other stuff it's not bad at all.

Last update was 2011 BUT combine it with "Temple Plus" 2018 (and they're intended to go together) which adds more races, prestige classes, new feats, and other stuff it's not bad at all.

Now I'm "hmmm"ing very intensely.

Currently playing

- Godhood (from the makers of Renowned Explorerers)
- Rebel Inc (with the occasional side of Plague Inc. Can't help but make virusses in China right now)
- Oxygen not Included (I was waiting until full release and had no idea version 1.0 was already a year ago!)
- Age of Wonders III
- Cloud Meadow
- Anno 1800
- Disco Elysium

Still playing the old school game, battlefield 1 and some other old action games when im stressed.
But for fun i build houses at sims :)

I was still playing the Sims 1 up until a few months ago. :ROFLMAO: I like the old series/games best.

Enderal and Special Edition weren't enough ( :ROFLMAO: ) so I decided to start an Oldrim (2011 Skyrim) playthrough. Without mods (other than the Unofficial patch, which is essential when on PC) and with an Xbox 360 controller rather than m&kb, to kind of replicate what the game was, and is, like on console.

It has been literally years since I last played vanilla Skyrim but I still remember my strategies regarding things like avoiding unwanted quests. :D

Doom Eternal and Half-life Alyx.

I think DE is very good but I preferred the 2016 one.

I'm finding HL Alyx is incredible, hope they use this as the momentum to go ahead with HL3. They always said they were waiting for the right tech and innovations.

New unofficial re-mod (Prelude I) for VtMB, Clan Quest Mod, and VtM: Redemption simultaneously. I tried Witcher 3 with Legacy, but I quickly lost interest in replaying the same quests...

DOOM Eternal and I love every single little bit of it. It is different from DOOM (2016), but honestly, DOOM is that exact type of a game where I don't mind it being overly video game-y at all. Yeah, some visuals and environments are not as plausible or "realistic", but I'm so happy to have something fresh and non-pretentious and not so serious these days. I really love FPSs, always have, and I was stuck playing retro and classics of the genre right up until late 2017, when I finally could upgrade my GPU and play something modern.

Honestly, since then, most of the stuff felt pretty much the same - military operators, tacticoolness, silent protagonists and first-person-perspective-only narration, etc. I loved it back in the day, but when it all was new and interesting, now it's just almost everywhere. DOOM (2016) was a big relieve because it, at that time, was fresh, too, I just had to do the pew-pew like I used to in DOOM sourceports with mods, but the graphics are damn fancy now (for my taste).

And DOOM Eternal feels even better because it just throws me back in the days of good ol' fun pew-pew with cutscenes, stuff floating, collectibles being fun and viewable (and slightly change the environment in that one place), new mechanics and... And I just love it. It's fresh and it's fun and I'm happy with all the decisions that the devs made.

I've been playing Magic The Gathering : Arena.

The game is fun, but man....some matches go from fun to boring to frustrating.

Stupid peoples, give up if they have a bad hand. I'm like, you shouldn't!! You should know your deck sheesh..don,t give up. Stick to it!

Then you have those BLUE players, who love to show off! OMG! its just SPELL after spell, after creature, aftre planescaper..or whatever..you only have 4-6 points of health left and here they are, flashing their cards at ya..and taking FOREVER to end YOUR MISERY! AND YES! I'M CANCEDING! cose if you think I'm gonna sit there while ya take forever showing off....wrong Era ya are born into..idiot.

Then you have the GREEN, Oh Green...with BIG NUMBERS Creatures 10/10 stomping around..Omg..you need a bulldozer to get ride of them...its so UNFAAAAAAAAAAIR.....

Finally, you get the WHITE players, who love flash you with Holy light make you blink, while they put artifact and creatures, and all they do..is Pump their creatures and Health But never attack. And I'm like..do you want me to just watch? humm? nice row of monster and that health..sheesh went from 20 to 45....wake me up when I,m dead....

I play a mix deck of Blue (draw more cards spells), Black (destroy destroy destroy tha creatures), Red (burn with flamethrower that creature). So I rely more on patiente and I,m not scared of my health going down lol i can still win at 6 points of health lol

So yeah, those aboves are the worst and those who rush for victories are my nemesis..still..I play for fun and aint a sore loser. Homewhever, I dont have patiente if you are showing off...no way .

RDR2, Witcher 3 (5th playthrough) Fallout 2 (with Restoration Pack), Vulcen but unistalled it, and Breakpoint.

I was playing Earth Defense Force 4.1. There was a steam sale and I was like, "This game looks cheesy as hell but it still looks fun." Turned out to be a really great game. Now I'm playing Robocraft which is like battlebots online battles but with.. blocks? Idk, I really like robots and lasers apparently.

Top Bottom