What game are you currently playing

+
Am I not...magnificent?

Also, finished on Nightmare. Mostly fun, except the boss fights, ugh. Fortunately I had the promise of inspiring and beautiful cutscene images like these to motivate me. Look at those eyelashes!

IMG_20200330_204937.jpg

IMG_20200330_204914.jpg
IMG_20200330_204944.jpg
IMG_20200329_204359.jpg

I'm currently dividing my gaming time between Planescape: Torment and Cities: Skylines (my second time playing it.) Also considering playing Endless Legend too (2nd. time as well.) I'm having a serious itch for strategy games right now but I also want to complete PS:T someday.

Civ 6.

It's not Civ 4, but I do kinda like the new "district" system and the natural disasters. It doesn't bring "much" new to the series, but it's just as good a timesink as the previous games.

Going back for another Divinity Original Sin II campaign. Gonna do a elf druid/summoner this time. Decided to take the Barbarian and Mystic tags. Should be interesting.

Can anyone recommend Divinity Original Sin 2 ? I have watched it on YouTube and it has come to PS , i haven`t played these types of games before but it looks fun .

Can anyone recommend Divinity Original Sin 2 ? I have watched it on YouTube and it has come to PS , i haven`t played these types of games before but it looks fun .
Hummm..

The class are ALOT of fun. Its less frustrating then the 1st game, but it has its own frustration. Like kicking your butt from beginning to end. Like the ennemy having some abilities that stun ya group and ya can do nothing, like those damn Stealthy ennemies STABBING you out of nowhereeeeee!

Story wise....the pro- they created Origins like system. Meaning, you have pre-made characters with their own stories. You can play as them and make the decision yourself, or add them as companions and miss on some stuff. the con of this system, is if you don't pick them...it feel like game was tailored more for the Origins.

They added romance....so yay!

I liked the 1st game story better, creating those 2 characters you take control of has a nostalgic feel to it. I also miss some of the companions from the 1st game. The 2nd game isnt bad, it just..it always hard to match it, no matter what game it is.

The game is gorgeous, and has nice stuff..and omg the SUMMONING ya can doooooo....

The co-op...is a bit funky. I'm not big on the co-op side, only played once with some dude...and its weird. In the 1st game one of you could pick a quest and your friend is a spectator during dialogues. Here (Unless they fixed that), you both have to pick the quest..so you gotta sit till everyone go trough the dialogue.

So yeah, watcha waiting for! GO PLAY IT! :D And yeah when ya meet a certain Sexy lady that fly ya..tell her I said Hi lol

Replaying Wasteland 2 since 3 is in the works and with 20/20 hindsight (from a prior playthrough) I want to do a few things I missed, and do others in a different order.

Top Bottom