What game are you currently playing

+
How complex are the various endstates for RDR2, compared to TW3?
There is no alteration regarding the game world, just npcs and what they talk about.

Some npcs talk about what already happened, and we can still meet some key characters with their new lives, not much but it is conditioned to give us different atmosphere as a game world that's changed and it is prepared as such for after the story ends and ready to be played as a sandbox.

Last edited:
I started playing virtuaverse, have been playing subnautica and Diablo III on switch mostly.

The lst 6 month I swap between Witcher 3, Fallout 3 and Sacred Underworld, depending on my mood. Occasionally have a couple running at the same time. Pause -> Alt+Tab is a god send on PC

a few hundred games on steam, more on xbox and ps4, but I currently just want to play gwent.

I'm playing Prey right now. The last time I played a first-person game was probably Far Cry 3 on the PS3.

But as I was playing, I was thinking if Cyberpunk will play similarly, that would be amazing. There's a hacking/repairing skill option as well as the skill to mod your weapons better. It's a sci fi RPG or shooter with kinda a skill tree(i love skill trees so much) and it might fall under horror, but it really isn't that bad. Just typical enemies catching you off guard sometimes and amazing sound effects.

Playing is making even more excited for Cyberpunk.

I finally managed to continue both Age of Empires: Definitive Edition and Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition.

Got to the middle of the mesopotamian campaign in AoE. I’ve had some unexpected amounts of fun with the game until now but the repetitive gameplay and visuals are starting to take its toll on me :LOL: I’ll manage to finish the whole thing, though, so no worries there.

I think I‘m halfway through the main storyline of PS:T. This one is a bit more motivating to play than AoE, that’s for sure, although not without many caveats but, overall, I’m enjoying my time with it so far.

Last edited:
Got to the middle of the mesopotamian campaign in AoE. I’ve had some unexpected amounts of fun with the game until now but the repetitive gameplay and visuals are starting to take its toll on me :LOL: I’ll manage to finish the whole thing, though, so no worries there.

I did this to myself with both RTS games and the GTA series. Played them so much, the whole genre lost its color for me. However, just got back into AoE DE recently, and I must say...it's definitely a trip down memory lane. We played hours of AoE and Command & Conquer when I was in university.

And Descent. So much Descent...

I did this to myself with both RTS games and the GTA series. Played them so much, the whole genre lost its color for me.

Sounds like my relationship with the Assassin's Creed games :LOL: What's ironic in my AoE case is that it's the first time in my life I've started to real and properly play it, so my slight exhaustion I can only blame it on this run of the game. The only one of the saga I fully played back in the day was AoE 3, I remember liking its gameplay and visuals a lot.

Yeah, B&BB feels pretty good so far punishmentwise. I just dread the moment when the "bossfights" start to appear.
B&BB is definitely my favorite difficulty. Most boss fights are very manageable on that difficulty. Generally speaking, the expansion boss fights are more intricate, fun and difficult.

Witcher 3: Blood and Wine. After i finished main plot and "Stone hearts". Five ears ago, my brother finished this game. 5 years later, because of the coronavirus situation, i also touched the beautiful 🥰:love:

Before that, i finished Red Dead Redemption 2, and after- main story of Halo: Reach (10 years after i played this game for the first time on Xbox 360). Love all of this games, my favorite by their genre's😎:)

Finished up RIse of the Tomb Raider and onto Frostpunk at the moment. Interesting concept for a strategy game. Although, the building sizing mechanics are.... annoying.

Would you sign my petition ? haha awesome and underrated game.

I've been playing waaaaaaay less for a few months ; PC games that are installed are limited to Tabletop Simulator, and this is for making a game, not playing. Else, I own a Switch and I turn it on sometimes (Picross, MM2 among others) :whistle:

Playing the Witcher Wild Hunt - Yes i know i am late to the party but.....i am youtubing the whole game! have i bitten off more than I can chew?

here comes the shameless plug !
If you want to watch please head over to my channel -

Dragon Age Origin. Promised my sister to do so. She is playing the Witcher 3 for me so I call it a fair trade xD

I have over 1300+ hours in Fallout 4 (thank you modding community) and this was before covid. Currently playing F4 and Anthem.

I play Subnautica Below Zero, absolutely amazing sequel to probably best survival / exploration game of all times :)
Also Dark Souls 3 (3-th time) and Hollow Knight :)

Top Bottom