What game are you currently playing

+
Paper Mario: The Origami King.

The game to finally convince me to pick up a Switch.

So far am having a ball (yes, even the battles). Highly doubt it will match The Thousand Year Door though.

Been splitting my time between The Last of Us 2, Ghost of Tsushima, and my pet project, a heavily modded GTA5 game to be as cyberpunk as possible. Hopefully Cyberpunk 2077 lives up to all its hype and succeeds wildly so some developers will try to latch on to the growing cyberpunk genre and do a proper AAA third-person open-world cyberpunk-themed game.

Currently playing Ghosts of Tsushima and F1 2020.

F1 2020 - Season with MyTeam, Cyberpunk GP is genuinely my team name.

Ghosts of Tsushima - Brilliant game, beautiful visuals.

Loving playing such different games though.

I'm doing a series of The Witcher 1 EE on my channel, who likes the game, check it out please.

Estou fazendo uma série de The Witcher 1 EE no meu canal, quem gosta do game, da uma conferida lá por favor.

Ripped through and finished “Carrion” (a reverse horror puzzler) in less then two days.

It was fun enough, though I’m not sure 20 euros was the right price.

I’ve gone back to Oxygen Not Included for now, with a bit of C&C remastered on the side.

I'm playing Ghost of Stushima. I need to get my open world games out of the way before Cyberpunk 2077 arrives because after the Witcher 3 every open world game wasn't as exciting to play anymore and I expect that to happen with Cyberpunk too.

Playing Assassin's Creed Chronicles India and it's good for what it is. but a story set in India deserves a full open world RPG, especially if they're going to other realms and dealing with g*ds. the Hindu pantheon awaits, Ubi.

Witcher 3 (part of a playthrough of the whole trilogy, for the umpteenth time).
Detroit Become Human (it has some issues, but has some really good aspects around storytelling too).
Hitman series (but losing its edge now that I've mastered all the assassination techniques).

Finished saving the Earth and all of humanity in XCOM 2 War of the Chosen, I think I'll start TW3 again, but from scratch (i.e. no NG+).

Guest 4211861

BF1.

Yeah, I'm really starved for something good to play. Iron Harvest comes out soon I think. It's got robots. They're only 1920s robots though, diesel-powered.

Currently doing the Marvel's Avengers beta, after that's over I'll be doing another run through Horizon Zero Dawn, but looking absolutely glorious on my PC this time.

Top Bottom