What game are you currently playing

+
Wolfenstein: TNO
the first singleplayer fps i enjoy since half life 2 and the first bioshock
I really liked TNO, but I was a little disappointed in TNC. Some of the mechanics were great, but the storyline sorta went off the rails to me. Still, I can't really get enough of William J. Blasckowitz. :)
Post automatically merged:

I'm playing RD2
Read Dead Redemption 2? I lost a lot of hours of my life to that game. Sooooo good!
Post automatically merged:

Fallout 4 and Skyrim

I'm all for open world, custimization and replayability. Many signs indicate that CP2077 will surpass both games above in this regard. Can't wait to find out!
I'm currently replaying Skyrim myself right now. I recently worked on an article about Witcher 3 mods, and made me want to go mess with some of the Skyrim mods. :)

I'm currently replaying Skyrim myself right now.
Me too. Spent hours and hours setting up mods and now everything is ready.

I had a few mods that were form 43 instead of 44 (no idea what it actually means, but I know it's bad), so I had to open and save their files in the Creation Kit to fix that... but SE's CK is only accessible via Bethesda launcher, which in turn requires a Bethesda account. It's just a massive pain. At least with Oldrim the CK is simply a piece of software available directly via Steam. :facepalm:

Can't wait to be sneaking around once again. :cool:

Decided to wipe the dust off Stellaris and commence a campaign under extreme difficulty settings. It's still getting destroyed. It was entertaining having the threshold before the game turns into pushing all the pleb empires around at will extended for a longer time interval though....

Decided to wipe the dust off Stellaris and commence a campaign under extreme difficulty settings. It's still getting destroyed. It was entertaining having the threshold before the game turns into pushing all the pleb empires around at will extended for a longer time interval though....

I played Stellaris when it came out, but I couldn't stand their sector system. It forced you to have AI governing your systems and the AI was so terrible. I remember spending so much time undoing all the auto-governor's mistakes. It was the biggest headache a strategy game has ever given me. Did they ever fix that?

Replaying an old classic.

I played Stellaris when it came out, but I couldn't stand their sector system. It forced you to have AI governing your systems and the AI was so terrible. I remember spending so much time undoing all the auto-governor's mistakes. It was the biggest headache a strategy game has ever given me. Did they ever fix that?

The Stellaris leg of Paradox fixing things? Nah, their business model is to blindly vomit DLC and hope nobody notices all the broken stuff because they're too distracted by the worst UI in strategy game history and a plethora of tedious game mechanics. <- Shots fired :).

Warhammer 2 Total War and Crusader Kings 2. Soon to try Troy Total War and Crusader Kings 3. The good thing about CP2077 being delayed is it gives me time to play a bit of CK3 now.

Warhammer 2 Total War and Crusader Kings 2. Soon to try Troy Total War and Crusader Kings 3. The good thing about CP2077 being delayed is it gives me time to play a bit of CK3 now.

I grabbed TW: Warhammer 1 and 2 on a sale.

Awesome games. It almost makes me feel bad that I grabbed them for 15 dolars.

I had played TW: Rome and the gameplay threw me off.

Seems to me like battles require a lot of micro now.

Not playing yet but "Crusader kings 3" is releasing on Sept. 1st. Can't wait to sink my teeth into that :love:

A bloody mess, but only literally. Viscera Cleanup Detail.

There's SO much that's expected, and the game is really frustrating at times (machines spitting out body parts... thanks a lot; accidentally spilling bucket... yay, more cleaning) -- but it's also super rewarding to see how the work you put in slowly but surely makes the site cleaner and cleaner.

A bloody mess, but also bloody good fun. The developers have a great sense of humour. :LOL:

Just finished Far: Lone Sails.

What a fantastic little title! Only takes a few hours to play through. I absolutely love the indie scene for this type of stuff. That game would have had less than a prayer of a chance of being made 20 year ago. Great stuff if you're looking for a quiet change of pace.

Should finally be playing Ghost of Tsushima tonight as PS4 Pro has just come back in stock. Will be checking my other games to see the diff.

I'm a happy camper.

Just beat the Cuphead on PS4 , man such amazing game really surprised how fun game is, absolutely love it . Its now my 3 favorite game of all time it removed God of war from top 3 list ( Witcher 3 and AC Odyssey being top 2 )

Top Bottom