What game are you currently playing

+
I just gave up on the Baldur's Gate 3 early access.

GREAT game story wise.
HORRIBLE game mechanics wise.

This game is the most fun I have had playing a BG title. I find the combat super easy as well as the encounters. If you want tips on how to play send me a DM. <3

I'm currently at lvl cap and haven't finished the game yet.

How "finished" is the game? Or to put it differently, seeing that it's in EA, which features are missing?

Currently it's only Act 1 we have access too. Bugs are prevalent. For example I have to hold shift when I press play on the game or I will get a black screen and a crash report. The other bug I've noticed is sometimes when you kill a creature it will ragdoll spaz out before settling down. (you can still loot it while it does that).

There are a lot of Class choices missing at lvl 3. Assassin for example is missing from Rogue.

The combat economy is wonky too. If you've played D&D 5E you'll know what I mean. My rogue for example can move, Attack, Bonus Action Attack, Bonus Action Attack (yes twice) and then Dash out of harms way and Hide. Way too many things you can do on your turn in comparison to 5E.

How "finished" is the game? Or to put it differently, seeing that it's in EA, which features are missing?
is only the first quarter of the game done so far, most of the classes are missing, a bunch of races (not super important, mostly cosmetic) a bunch of subclasses for the classes that are in the game, and their version of the rule set needs tweaking a bunch.

Just beat Hotline Miami 2, now finally playing Halo 3: ODST.
Cleaning up the backlog before CP2077 drops when I have time.

I'm still playing SW Squadrons. And it's not an addiction. I can quit whenever I want.

(It's just that I don't want to. And I never will.)

Rainbow six siege

A solid, tactical shooter against other players. None of that run and gun, jump all over the place nonsense.

I play Rainbow Six Siege and League of Legends a lot. Mostly I keep going back to games against other people because they will always keep you guessing. Other players will always think up new things and surprise me.

GTA 5 and Fallout 4 are single player games I put a lot of time into for different reasons. My guess is Cyberpunk is going to break my record for single-player story-driven gaming.

Right now...

Hades. Finished the game, almost finished collecting everything. Just a couple fish left for the codex and a couple decorations to buy including the 25,000 darkness one.

Prison Architect. Interesting sim game. I ignored it until it was $5 from Steam.

I grabbed The Talos Principle for dirt cheap (-90%, Steam's autumn sale) and already sank several hours into it. An excellent puzzle game that starts off easy but gets increasingly challenging fairly quickly. Six years old but visuals are fantastic, and even my PC runs it perfectly at max.

It's tagged as philosophical and sci-fi, and although user-assigned both tags are spot-on. Not exactly my favourite themes, but I'm enjoying it all regardless. Full controller support makes for a comfortable experience, though I did switch from the default control mapping to another preset (Who uses RB for jump? A bizarre default.).

Hopelessly (for now) stuck on a puzzle... but the harder it is the more satisfying it will be to finally figure out the solution.

15 hours of playing Wiedzmin 3 behind me and I can see what my shortcomings are when it comes to open-world games. I am delighted with the possibilities it gives when it comes to the variety of tasks, the consequences of the actions taken and the development of the character ... And it is the latter that I have a problem with, I have a lot of tasks that I cannot go through with too strong monsters. I do not know if it is a question of the technique I fight (remnants of mortal combat games where you hit the buttons blindly) although I tried to fight a bit tactically recently, it was better but it's not that yet. I try to visit traders or blacksmiths in every city from whom I could buy ammunition, weapons, herbs and other necessary things. There is so much to do and so little time to play
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geralt has retired at Corvo Bianco (for the 3rd time) with Yen at his side. This time he's hanging up his swords for good... who knows, he may be the first Witcher who dies on his bed.

I'm now exploring the adventures of Queen Meve in Thronebreaker.

Top Bottom