What game are you currently playing

+
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity! And than Immortals releases next Friday and than finally Cyberpunk 2077 time!

I just bought Watchy Legion Dogs since it was on sale. Hopefully that'll keep me entertained enough until Cyberpunk comes out. I also bought Shenmue I, II and III since they were on sale as well but I need to play I & II over again before I start on III so I'll just hold off. I keep waiting for Disco Elysium to get lower than 30% off but so far they won't drop it any lower. I want it to get to $14.99 for some reason.

I'm at the end of RDR2.
I started it a month ago, thinking "ok I will enjoy this before Cyberpunk comes out november 19th". Two days later they delayed Cyberpunk. At least I didn't have to rush RDR2 or put it pause for Cyberpunk. Probably today I'll get to the end.
Also I don't want to start other long games in these few days remaining.

Assassins Creed Valhalla which is great game already put 73 hours into it.

I really like when game exceeds my expectations and this time that was the case.

I would put this game in my all time top 3 together with God of war and Witcher 3.

Currently 126 hours of play on valhalla but in a little time I will find the time really long until 10 ... :ROFLMAO:

Currently playing No Man;s Sky. I'm working on getting my living ship and finding a bio-luminescent world to settle on.

I've been playing Diablo 3 for the time being. The new season isn't too horrible. It should last a few more day, hopefully.

Battle Brothers. I can already feel turning into a masochist trying to succeed in that game.. I think I've "quit" 5 times in half as many days playing. For some reason I keep going back for more :D

witcher 3... sometimes doom (last log in 4 months ago....)

guys, use condoms !!! you'll never be able to turn on you pc !!!!
Post automatically merged:

Alien Isolation is an authentic and immersive Alien experience. It's very impressive indeed.
must be played with good headphone in a dark room.
ahhhh good old times....

guys, use condoms !!! you'll never be able to turn on you pc !!!!
For the first few years. As soon as they get old enough to work an Xbox controller and Disney+ or Netflix, They leave you alone. Good kids like to be helpful. Good kids bring you soda and beer upon request.
*This post is only for dads. Moms, I'm sorry. We sleep opposite shifts. My daughter will still walk right past me to wake up my wife.

Finished Watch Dogs: Legion, did buy Assassins Creed: Valhalla but it genuinely did nothing for me. So will probably fill a few hours with FIFA (😂) it’s not long now...

Too busy. I should be playing witcher 3, fnv, dishonored 2. But since Cyberpunk is coming soon... i guess these games can wait for a while

Top Bottom