What game are you currently playing

+
I played CP2077 into mid act 2 but I think I may want to wait for some enemy scaling/ balance patches - with CDPR post-release history I am sure this will be a masterpiece with time. No need to rush.

Gonna wade into a replay of Pathfinder Kingmaker now that that game's kinda patched and complete, and maybe also Kingdom Come with all the DLCs that one has. It's very admirable and impressive what White Horse did on their budget there.

Cp2077 will probably be the most pure fun though once everything is ironed out.

Ended up refunding CP2077 because of the terrible performance/crashes/bugs. I'll check back in a year after the updates.

As it stands, I went game hunting and for the same price as I paid for CP2077, across two stores (Humble Store & Steam) I managed to get Control: Ultimate Edition, The Yakuza Bundle (0 + Kiwami 1 + Kiwami 2), Star Renegades and Cultist Simulator. Bargain. 6 games that work for the price of 1 that doesn't.

Gonna wade into a replay of Pathfinder Kingmaker now that that game's kinda patched and complete...

Pathfinder: Kingmaker is a quality RPG. There's some minor issues with the ruleset implementation and game length but otherwise it's one of the best isometric RPG's I've ever played.

Last edited:
i step in many world. with my bf and my friend. - _ - .
well atm is d2 and this game cyber punk .
but previously ?
emm..
alot - o -
bns bl3 Archage. swtor bdo emm alot alot. - O -

mostly game . We just build a pyramid inside there. before leave. couz new game come and its good graphic
ppl head to that game and abadon that old world .

cheer

Believe it or not I am having a blast in a life sim solo session I have been playing for the past few days based on cyberpunk 2020 while still learning more about the tabletop rpg. It's awesome and allows me to write a story that even I don't how it will end up. But it is fun.

Nioh 2. It's my third playthrough and the newest DLC only recently came out.

Mordhau. This is an online game I play from time to time. It's unfortunately not as popular as I wish it was, but it's a very skill based game so it's not that popular outside of the small community it has.

Frostpunk; one of these games you have to maintain some people alive. The game isn't really difficult, but the art is beautiful and the lore is interesting.

ATM cyberpunk i spend so far 67h i truly love this game ! am sorry others decided to hate on it because first expression buggs !!!

ATM cyberpunk i spend so far 67h i truly love this game ! am sorry others decided to hate on it because first expression buggs !!!
Yea, that's a gross misrepresentation of the situation... but whatever floats your boat, I guess. Glad you're having fun... ;)

Top Bottom