What game are you currently playing

+
Cyberpunk 2077

The last few days I've just been hanging out at the Protein Farm watching delivery drones do their thing and letting the analytics show that someone is there spending time dreaming about how they can use it. Giving the game support passively.

catching waves protein farm1152021.jpeg

I have played to the first vampire the masquerede, bloodlines run well on modern PC?

It works perfectly for me, BUT the unofficial patch is required to iron out some of the bugs and glitches that the original game shipped with. So get the unofficial patch and it should work :)

Right now I need 4 more achievements to 100% Cyberpunk. After that, I'll probably play RAGE 2 and Far Cry Classic.

I am currently playing Borderlands 3, fallout 4, skyrim, final fantasy 15, mass effect 2, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain , and Witcher 3. yes I play each of those games I rotated games from one day to another after my let down with cyberpunk 2077 I think from now on I stop pre ordering things and wait for things to be released and lost all my trust with cd project red (since they lied about 80% of the content) for any game they produce in future

extremely disappointed and disgusted with cd project red

Last edited:
Escape from Tarkov. The single-player experience (mods). I tell you, if Battlestate Games wrapped up the current version and released it as an SP game, they'd rake in the bucks big time.

Escape from Tarkov. The single-player experience (mods). I tell you, if Battlestate Games wrapped up the current version and released it as an SP game, they'd rake in the bucks big time.
I 100% agree mods made Escape from Tarkov rock and if it went sp it be a perfect game and fun game

I've had Jedi Fallen Order sitting there for a while - so I really need to play that at some stage too....

Will recommend. Pretty good story (the characters and development more so than the plot). Combat is fun enough, but not really a true Souls-like approach. It's more about puzzle-solving and a rhythm game than a true, emergent combat system.

But the environments, variety, and "Star Wars" feeling are through the roof. Really enjoyable.

I'm about to jump into Metro Exodus. Just got it dirt cheap with all the dlc. Should tide me over till patch 1.1 is out. Will be giving Ubisoft some money if 1.1 doesn't fix the Ps4 version. I'll take my hankering for a Cyberpunk videogame to Watchdogs Legion.

J Fallen Order was neat, played it about a year ago. 7/10 - good game

Just finished "Tales of Berseria" 8/10 very fun characters and story - combat system only ok-ish - that's it's main downside

going through Greedfall now, I felt it was more approachable before tackling KCD.

Just this game & Monster Hunter World Iceborne (but it has been abandoned since I got my hand on CP77).

Top Bottom