What game are you currently playing

+
Just finishes "The Outer Worlds" yesterday and immediately speedrunned it for Supernova and the Sunburn achievment because no way I am gonna waste a second playthrough for those. Now I am thinking about whether to continue with Cyberpunk 2077 or maybe Prey. Also I do some stuff in Hollow Knight from time to time.

Prey is awesome :) Got several complete playthroughs on that.

I reinstalled Sims 3 and having been having a blast playing that the last few days. Here's hoping Sims 5 comes along someday and gives us a modern take without stripping out most of the gameplay...

Can't really bring myself to play games lately. Probably got burnt out by trying to force myself to love CP 2077 (got to 200+ hours somehow), but it just didn't click for me. Played Assassin's Creed Valhalla before that, but can't bring myself to return due to the stupid shenanigans Ubisoft is pulling (again).

I'm mostly killing time by reading webnovels nowadays.

Can't really bring myself to play games lately. Probably got burnt out by trying to force myself to love CP 2077 (got to 200+ hours somehow), but it just didn't click for me. Played Assassin's Creed Valhalla before that, but can't bring myself to return due to the stupid shenanigans Ubisoft is pulling (again).

I'm mostly killing time by reading webnovels nowadays.
I know that feeling (webnovel reading.) or playing old games like La mulana or iji

Horizon Zero Dawn PC port ( a true Beauty + Killing huge robots with the Bow ;) ). Baldurs Gate 3 alpha build. Both huge open world RPGs and have bug problems but not as bad...

EDIT: I just bought Outer Worlds, I was very reluctant after the CP77 debacle, thx to every one who recommended.

Last edited:
If I don't count multiplayer games, I beat the indie game called The Coma recently and now I am back to The Outer Worlds for my 2nd corporate melee playthrough while I wait for more CP2077 content/fixes to drop. Beautiful game if you haven't tried it yet, huge replayability value both gameplay and story-wise. You can't romance the companions but games companion system is the best I have seen so far in an action rpg, brilliant!

There is a nice futuristic game that just went from open beta to early access. It combines the ubisoft open world collectathon with fallout 76 side quests style and borderlands 3 itemization quality. Merging retro game mechanics with future visuals, sprinkled with Bioware magic there is something for everyone. My favourite were the 90s style vendor UIs as focal point of neutral interaction allowing the player full immersion in this well written(albeit linear), interactive visual novel. I'd rate it 7.2/10 but can't remember the name right now.

Last edited:
DA: Inquisition for the first time after uhhh.. failed attempts to first play DA1 and DA2.

It took me 3 and a half weeks to pick up a new game after I finished CP2077... I had that same feeling others described about finishing a good book.

Cyberpunk, and for a long time yet. I did pop onto MGSV on the PS3 to check on my newly developed nuke in order to dismantle it and bag the trophy, and was delighted to be treated to the mythical Nuke-free World final scene. Dunno why as there was 15 of them dotted around the globe somewhere, but I ain't complaining, it was exceptionally cool to see :D

Top Bottom