What game are you currently playing

+

Guest 3847602

I have started Dragon Age Inquisition. Man, what a game. A little old but just the intro quest was ten times better than CP2077. The detail in conversations, how the world changes around you, dialogue becomes complex depending on how you approach certain quests. The character customization is deep as hell. All those armor creation / modification items you can find are really diverse, there's a LOT of things to do outside quests. What can i say, i'm having a really good time with it.
Download Trespasser DLC if you haven't already. Inquisition is just not complete without it. And, yeah, it's a really good game.

WhatI'mPlaying3(1).png

Fallout 4
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Skyrim
Mass Effect Andromeda

AND by March 15 it will be Mass Effect Legendary Edition ;)

RDR2.

Yeah, I know. It makes me happy because compared to Cp2077 it has a good, interactive world.

So many things happening all the time.

Otherwise deep rock galactic for some MP.

Reinstalled Bejeweled 3 after literal years. Really addictive, fun, and simple plus I really like the "Good!", "Excellent!", etc. comments from the voice.

Lots of gamemodes too, and although all of them use the "match 3 or more" mechanic they're still vastly different.

(It was free on Origin several years ago, which is why I have it. Used to play tons and tons of its FB app version, too, even longer ago.)

Played Observer...WOW. What a truly, dystopian, cyberpunk Experience. Beautiful in it's decay. You can SMELL the ozone and the fried circuits, the rot and mold. RECOMMENDED if you're looking for another Cyberpunk fix, but with a more murder mystery, Horror feel to it.

Valheim! It's excellent-ness-ocity!

It's sort of like Minecraft + Terraria + Breath of the Wild + Dark Souls. Plus, there's already tons of content in the game. Very stable, MP is a blast, sooo much stuff to do.

apart from this... my main regular games (all PC) are:

Skyrim V, Hellgate 2038, Entropia Universe, Second Life ( yea.. not a 'game' ..) Eve Online, Astroneer, Observer Redux, Virtuverse (testing), Conqueror's Blade

Lesser played now, Neocron (old style cyberpunk) Deus Ex, Bioshock, Elite Dangerous

Last edited:
I've been playing Dyson Sphere Program and Valheim lately.
Both are early access indy games.
Gameplay wise I'm enjoying any of them much more than I enjoyed SilverHand 2077.

Played Observer...WOW. What a truly, dystopian, cyberpunk Experience. Beautiful in it's decay. You can SMELL the ozone and the fried circuits, the rot and mold. RECOMMENDED if you're looking for another Cyberpunk fix, but with a more murder mystery, Horror feel to it.

Absolutely right, this is one of the most underrated games for many years that deserves huge praise... starring Rutger Hauer, with the visuals of Blade Runner and a shade of Lovecraft with the genuinely scary creepiness of Silent Hill, plus a Vangelis style ambient soundtrack - it's a riveting experience... has a high emphasis on hacking and some tremendously atmospheric moments... It's on Steam now in the new 'System Redux' version that launched in Nov 2020, with 4K resolution, upgraded textures, new animations, models, and effects.

Observer1EDIT.png
Observer2EDIT.png

Last edited:
In breaks between time spent in Night City, the finally-released PS4 Moose Life. Llamasoft's games were pretty much the first ones I played on a home computer, it's wonderful to see them still doing their thing as well as ever (y) with a bit of Darkest Dungeon and Black Ops 3 in and amongst.

Top Bottom