What game are you currently playing

+
Returnal and Loop Hero.

God damn, Returnal is just so good. You really feel like a bad ass when you clear the room with no damage taken. The story and ambient too. They completely nailed it. (Loop Hero also, such a great chill and unique game).

The 80 euros on Returnal made me postpone RE8 for now (tried the demos).

Ps: Returnal is an easy Goty so far. But I believe Ratchet and Clanck will probably take it this year as it is (from what we've seen on the last gameplay trailer) the really First Next Gen Game. But this prices on PS5 exclusives are surreal.. It's just way to high... But then again, if it goes to Sony yet again.. It will be the 3rd Goty in the last 4 years.. (with Tsushima also on the mix..)

Last edited:
Returnal and Loop Hero.

God damn, Returnal is just so good. You really feel like a bad ass when you clear the room with no damage taken. The story and ambient too. They completely nailed it. (Loop Hero also, such a great chill and unique game).

The 80 euros on Returnal made me postpone RE8 for now (tried the demos).
Returnal looks so good. I don't have a PS5 yet, but when I'm going to be able to buy one, I'll definitely going to check it out. That and also Final Fantasy VII Remake - Intergrade.

Last edited:
Returnal looks so good. I don't have a PS5 yet, but when I'm going to be able to buy one, I'll definitely going to check it out. That and also Final Fantasy VII remake - Intergrade.

The PS5 version of FFVII remake is my June game hehe not going to spend 2 much money on gamming next month.

Played it for 14 hours on Ps4 (when it launched last year), but then decided to wait for the PS5 version.

As for Returnal, yes it's a must play. In a way, it kinda is the first next Gen game as it takes full advantage of PS5 capabilities. The way they integrated the extremely fast load times with the game itself, really makes a big difference on the game! It's one of those things that when you think about it you go like.. Meh whatever, but when you see it in motion.. You really notice the diference as everything is instantaneous (cut scenes, change in perspectives, levels, die and return, etc) it's really really cool.

Hope you can get yours soon mate, there's alot to enjoy on this console :)

The PS5 version of FFVII remake is my June game hehe not going to spend 2 much money on gamming next month.

Played it for 14 hours on Ps4 (when it launched last year), but then decided to wait for the PS5 version.

As for Returnal, yes it's a must play. In a way, it kinda is the first next Gen game as it takes full advantage of PS5 capabilities. The way they integrated the extremely fast load times with the game itself, really makes a big difference on the game! It's one of those things that when you think about it you go like.. Meh whatever, but when you see it in motion.. You really notice the diference as everything is instantaneous (cut scenes, change in perspectives, levels, die and return, etc) it's really really cool.

Hope you can get yours soon mate, there's alot to enjoy on this console :)
I definitely agree! (y)

1620893024618.png

A true RPG. Made by Obsidian. It feels a bit like Fallout from Bethesda but in all the good ways. It's not a sandbox by any means, it's a true RPG experience. You have an actual influence over what happens in the game world. Dialogues feel like actual conversations. Character progression is simple but feels meaningful. You have companions and those companions give you their own quests, you can know them better over time, they can also influence conversations and add their skills to yours when you're performing actions like hacking and lockpicking. They have their own special abilities that you can use during combat.
The game is relatively low budget and the areas feel cramped, almost suffocating. But it's really well put together. I encountered no glitches whatsoever. No blinking textures, no broken quests, no weird AI glitches, no characters and objects clipping through other objects. The game really feels like a virtual world. The overall graphics style and aesthetics helps a lot too. It's one of those games that will age really well with time.

The game takes place somewhere in 24th century in a star system colonised by a bunch of corporations. You are something like a freelancer, making your living by working for multiple factions in the game, but you have a story campaing of your own and multiple gigs you do in the game are just that- side missions.

I absolutely recommend the game if you want to play an actual RPG this time around. But keep in mind, it has multiple payed story DLCs, be sure you buy yourself the full package!

A true RPG. Made by Obsidian. It feels a bit like Fallout from Bethesda but in all the good ways. It's not a sandbox by any means, it's a true RPG experience.
You may be exaggerating a bit ;)
I have TOW since release and finish it many times (recently with Next-Gen update).
It's good but :
Dialogs seen a little bit artificial (and mostly very static).
Influence of the world ? (do you finish it ?) Because yes, you influence the world. But it's limited to a few big choices (like in Emerald Valley).
Enenmis are incredibly stupids (they mostly run on you... forget to take cover).
If you kill enemies in a room with shotgun, those in next room don't listen it...
Weapons... 10 at max (without compting Scientifics or uniques).

But no doubt, it's a really great game. I love obsidian, but TOW does not play in the same category ;)
From obsidian, i specially waiting for Grounded full release (i love the "darling i shrunk the kids " concept) and it's gorgeous :)

Last edited:
Well, you are not wrong. I played for 41 hours and got 15% progression on GOG.

The way enemies behave is weird at best. They tend to run at you most of the times as there are ranged and meele focused enemies and companions. You usually have a chance to fire once or two from the distance, then you have to either reposition yourself or you will find yourself face-to-face with the enemy. Especially with animals.

It's not too much of an argument, especially after my tirades in Cyberpunk- focused conversations, but the game lets you play the high charisma, sneaky, clever bastard character really well. Most of the time you can avoid fights alltogether by just talking to people. And to be completely honest that's kind of what I do in Cyberpunk. Why fight if you can sneak behind and knock the bloke out? Saves you ammo and medpacks!
Also saves you the terrible enemies AI most of the time. :D

Dialogues do feel artificial but that's something I knew about Obsidian from way back when: they focus on what is being said, not on body language.
When I mentioned "influencing the world" I meant how people react to what you say and how you can finish many quests in many ways. Even a simple ones like fetch quests, there is almost always an option to keep the loot, convince someone to pay you more, intimidate them and so on. You can extract more information during conversations if you happen to have a high stat at something or if you have a certain ability. It all feels like the game takes your character development choises into account when it comes to dialogue options. It definitely doesn't feel hyper-natural, but it feels nice to have some more options than "the yellow line of progress the conversation".

I don't need all the control and every single thing matter. I just want to feel like when I pick up a note or find something out, I can go back to the NPC and have the dialogue option to ask about that new thing and get a new piece of information.

Another thing is, The Outer Worlds is not a Tripple A game and I don't remember it being advertised as groundbreaking or Next-Gen.

View attachment 11217958

A true RPG. Made by Obsidian. It feels a bit like Fallout from Bethesda but in all the good ways. It's not a sandbox by any means, it's a true RPG experience. You have an actual influence over what happens in the game world. Dialogues feel like actual conversations. Character progression is simple but feels meaningful. You have companions and those companions give you their own quests, you can know them better over time, they can also influence conversations and add their skills to yours when you're performing actions like hacking and lockpicking. They have their own special abilities that you can use during combat.
The game is relatively low budget and the areas feel cramped, almost suffocating. But it's really well put together. I encountered no glitches whatsoever. No blinking textures, no broken quests, no weird AI glitches, no characters and objects clipping through other objects. The game really feels like a virtual world. The overall graphics style and aesthetics helps a lot too. It's one of those games that will age really well with time.

The game takes place somewhere in 24th century in a star system colonised by a bunch of corporations. You are something like a freelancer, making your living by working for multiple factions in the game, but you have a story campaing of your own and multiple gigs you do in the game are just that- side missions.

I absolutely recommend the game if you want to play an actual RPG this time around. But keep in mind, it has multiple payed story DLCs, be sure you buy yourself the full package!
The Outter Worlds looks great! It is in my wishlist on Steam and I'm definitively going to check it out!

Last edited:
Huntdown was released on Steam yesterday, so I decided to buy it again; currently playing that and Devil May Cry 5 (again) because I remembered they added Vergil as a playable character, so I thought; why not?

Also still playing Monster Hunter Rise on the side but I've completely rinsed all of that game's content already.

Top Bottom