What game are you currently playing

+
As of yesterday I'll be deviding my time between some Cyberpunk to check out what patch 1.23 has brought.
And Sandox server for WoT to test out a new feature. :)

From mid-April i'm having my hands full with the World of Assassination trilogy of HITMAN. What a game. 20+ missions of pure stealth awesomeness. Best game in the genre, if enjoyed as a whole. To study your target's routine, sneak around the place, and finally to execute the perfect kill, unnoticed... Just my cup of tea.

Bought a few games from the Steam summer sale, and all of them are in my "Current" library category.

The House of Da Vinci is a really good, and challenging, puzzle game where you explore, surprise surprise, Da Vinci's house. Various kinds of puzzles, and I'm loving it.

Unravel is another puzzle game, a physics-based one. The player character is made of yarn, and that yarn is what you use to solve puzzles and get past obstacles. The visuals are absolutely stunning (yet I can run the game at max on my less-than-powerful PC!) and the gameplay is really fun. The puzzles get progressively more difficult as you get further. Highly comfortable to play thanks to full controller support.

Subnautica is so well-known that I won't say much about it. I'm not sure if choosing the survival difficulty was the best choice for a first playthrough -- I seem to be getting hungry and thirsty really fast -- but I'll stick with it. The world is super beautiful, although more than a little creepy especially at night. I haven't made much progress yet, and have no idea where to find most of the materials (well, except underwater obviously), but it's already been a lot of fun. Diving also feels refreshing due to the hot weather we're having in the real world.

Cyberpunk2077 of course.
Mass Effect trilogy (only played the first one time ago, now revisiting and playing the rest).
Skyrim (Yeah more mods and completionist mode)
The Long Dark (great survival game and great story mode)

Will play soon:

Fallout 4 (yeah I'm addicted to building and mods).
Dragon Age saga (because it's one of my favourites)
Stardew Valley (lots of updates to catch up and it's perfect to relax)
Frostpunk (this is new for me wow!)
Witcher 3 (completionist), Witcher 2 probably for Roche's path.

Would like to play but I don't have it:

Marvel's Avengers, because I love Miss Marvel as some kind of protagonist.

Small new update, WoT has once again made me go haywire.

So now:
- Cyberpunk 2077, again blasted away several hours.
- I wish I had a Babylon 5 game that was surrounding the series from 1993. I decided to the series on again this weekend I blasted through the first season already :LOL:

Games on the list of "should pick up again after too long hiatus"
- Fallout 4 (with several mods incl one I made myself, PS4)
- Xenoblade Chronicles X, still need to do the endgame.

And regretfully time, as well as available time is too short!

Subnautica is so well-known that I won't say much about it. I'm not sure if choosing the survival difficulty was the best choice for a first playthrough -- I seem to be getting hungry and thirsty really fast -- but I'll stick with it. The world is super beautiful, although more than a little creepy especially at night. I haven't made much progress yet, and have no idea where to find most of the materials (well, except underwater obviously), but it's already been a lot of fun. Diving also feels refreshing due to the hot weather we're having in the real world.
To avoid for the claustrophobic and those who fear when you can't see the bottom :)
But above all :
"don't fear the reaper"
Damn_Reaper.jpg

Last edited:
Heroes of Might and Magic 1 (1995). I'm a great fan of instalments 2-4, but I have never cared for the first part. So I decided to change it, and I'm having quite some fun.

Top Bottom