What game are you currently playing

+
I have a shining copy of Divinity: Original Sin 2 waiting to be appreciated by me. I just did a bit of prologue a while ago, then CP came out and i forgot about it.

Maybe it's finally time to properly delve into it. All i hear are praises towards that game, and i'm an old Baldur's Gate and Planescape:Torment fan, so D:OS2 should definitely be my thing.

I have a shining copy of Divinity: Original Sin 2 waiting to be appreciated by me. I just did a bit of prologue a while ago, then CP came out and i forgot about it.

Maybe it's finally time to properly delve into it. All i hear are praises towards that game, and i'm an old Baldur's Gate and Planescape:Torment fan, so D:OS2 should definitely be my thing.
Such a great game, could be dificult in tactician at times :)
Post automatically merged:

To take short breaks from Cyberpunk, I wanted to go back to space and see how it look like on XBSX and with the new patch.
So, back to Euclid, Perma-death in NMS.
After several "start-deaths" (thank to spawn me in an area with no sodium nearby...), few hours of grinding and that's not bad at all. An S class multi-tool, a nice Exotic ship and the more important (the game changer), a great S class Capital Dreadnought.
Next step, Eissentam :)
8a75633c-2280-452f-8cf2-4ffcaf888c05.PNG

116505d3-7ae6-418a-835c-7bb402a4e4e1.PNG

Last edited:
Just completed all gigs/sidequests in my 2nd playthrough of cp2077 as corpo, now being level 50 and all cars bought/found, reached the godhood i will likely end this playthrough as a mantis user with johnny's ending.

i'll likely restart as a nomad now that will be focused on sniping shotgunning everyone, i dunno, 165h clocked in going for more

Just completed all gigs/sidequests in my 2nd playthrough of cp2077 as corpo, now being level 50 and all cars bought/found, reached the godhood i will likely end this playthrough as a mantis user with johnny's ending.

i'll likely restart as a nomad now that will be focused on sniping shotgunning everyone, i dunno, 165h clocked in going for more

Welcome to Night City than ^^

Skyrim, modded on PC, will take a while, as I play with the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod and I dont like an empty museum. I play a few hours now and then so half a year for a playthrough at least. And its probably my twentieth playthrough or something like that.

And I recently picked up M&B Bannerlord, playing a bit of native now, hoping there will be interesting mods in the near future. I halted a modded 400 hr Warband playthrough for it :D

And some cp2077 aswell.
Days are way too short, should be six hours longer because I dont have enough free time to play my games :(

Divinity original sin 2 has very interesting combat so good choice!

I recently brought series S and had Dragon age inquisition from long time ago so I give it a try and was pleasantly surprised. It's such a long game, with so much content - I recommend it.
....tried Dragon age origins, as I have never played it on console and now I will probably finish it:D

Because I have game pass (so good!) I tried to play Octopath traveler (heard good things about it) but,,,,I just can't find these good things so uninstall:)
...oh and Elder scrolls online on and off...which kinda suck, because it is very big (GB) game and series S have tiny SSD. Very fast, but tiny:(

series S have tiny SSD. Very fast, but tiny
It's bigger on my X, but it's already too tiny. I'm seriously considering taking a second 1T to have more, but I think it will still be too small anyway...
(It's always the case, especially when you have a poor net conexion and when downloading one is very long...)

It's bigger on my X, but it's already too tiny. I'm seriously considering taking a second 1T to have more, but I think it will still be too small anyway...
(It's always the case, especially when you have a poor net conexion and when downloading one is very long...)
Yea I would recommend X (or PS5 maybe) for that reason alone....sadly I couldn't find series X for normal price (only S) and as great as I think the new-gen consoles are, I am not giving 1k for a console:)

But to go back on topic - I bought Outriders on ps4. Talk about buyers remorse:D

While waiting until Cyberpunk is getting out of the beta, im currently took a look of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided again - incredible atmosphere, dialogues & not to forget the Soundtrack!!
Michael McCann did a phenomenal job here. Wow!

While waiting until Cyberpunk is getting out of the beta, im currently took a look of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided again - incredible atmosphere, dialogues & not to forget the Soundtrack!!
Michael McCann did a phenomenal job here. Wow!
Have you played DX:HR? If you have could you compare Mankind Divided to Human Revolution?

I'm currently playing Diablo ultimate edition what about you? http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/115030 ,Next week i'm getting my hands on Metro Redux which i've originally played on xbox 360 yea i know Art you idiot , but i'm really looking forward to replaying it especially the first one Metro 2033. http://enterthemetro.com
MLB The Show 21, and Red Dead Redemption 2. I have played trough Cyberpunk 5 times already so awaiting for some DLC before doing it again.
Post automatically merged:

I'm currently playing Diablo ultimate edition what about you? http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/115030 ,Next week i'm getting my hands on Metro Redux which i've originally played on xbox 360 yea i know Art you idiot , but i'm really looking forward to replaying it especially the first one Metro 2033. http://enterthemetro.com
I love Diablo 3 and trying to make the leaderboards after finishing the main game.

Last edited:
Have you played DX:HR? If you have could you compare Mankind Divided to Human Revolution?
Critics say that MD is not as interesting storywise but i disagree.
The dialogues are written very well, with much better combat & fantastic graphics which hold up well in 2021.
What you also should check out is the DLC Criminal Past.
I think atmopherically the Soundtrack of MD is definitely my favorite.
Personally, i feel its a hidden gem. So if you liked Human revolution this is a must-have.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.

I replay the series every couple of years but according to my trophy set haven't played this one since 2015, which seems forever ago now.

Top Bottom