What game are you currently playing

+
On PC for the majority: I'm currently playing FFXIV: Heavensward, World of Warcraft (Retail) for the most part
On Xbox Series S: Halo 2 Anniversary and Red Dead Online.
Games I want to get back into soon, Persona 5 Strikers, Persona 4 Golden and Final Fantasy IV

Okay, a quick tour of Minecraft to see the new update "Caves & Cliff - part I". On Bedrock edition, yes it's the worst version, but whatever, I don't want to play it on my Mac...
Minecraft_1-17.png
As usual at the beginning, break a tree, mining, mining and mining until I have a stack of diamond blocks. Honestly, I almost forgot how mining was relaxing... the sound of breaking blocks, the xp orbs, the "silence" and the pleasure when you find those little blue blocks (except when you fall in lava or heard a "phsss" behind you...)

XCOM 2 because random numbers are equally fun and frustating.
Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, oldie but shadowrun in steampunk is rare + a great character creation system with races+lifepath+attributes and tech and/or magic affinity --> lots of freedom in gameplay.

XCOM 2 because random numbers are equally fun and frustating.
Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, oldie but shadowrun in steampunk is rare + a great character creation system with races+lifepath+attributes and tech and/or magic affinity --> lots of freedom in gameplay.
Nah, arcanum is not so old:D

Omori, It's such a well put together game a few gripes here and there but overall I'm really liking it. Oh and don't let whatever notion the aesthetic upon first glance gives you.

Currently I have been playing a lot of Ring Fit Adventure for Switch. Just finished the main story last week and now started NG+. It has been surprisingly addicting fit game, since it is also an RPG game with character development, skill trees, "armor" and even a decent story (for a game like that). It doesn't feel like a workout game, but it definitely is one. I really hope to see Ring Fit 2 some day, since whoever invented this game is a genius for making lazy people, like me, to move.

Deep Rock Galactic has also been somewhat fun game to play with friends.

Other than that, haven't played much, since recent heat wave has made my PC fans scream like crazy. Once the temperature settles down again, I will continue my Horizon Zero Dawn project.

In the near-ish future, I'm waiting for new Far Cry and Rainbow Six Extraction to come out.

Little break in my 1.23 playthrough and while waiting for a probable patch 1.3 :)
I'll try for the very last time to finish Nier:Automata. If I'm still stuck at this damn amusement park, whatever... we will say that it is a little "waste of times". Fingers crossed, I hope I can do it on Series X :)
b6b87943-5e19-4479-9507-4014d3d48ba5.PNG
Edit : Yeah ! I was able to pass the park ! Great, I could finish it, finally !

Last edited:
Top Bottom