What game are you currently playing

+
Picked the Age of Decadence at GOG sale, probably going to combine with Temple of Elemental Evil or another Arcanum run
PS: love Arcanum character system
arcanum.jpg

So

I just finished off first ending on CP77 "where is mind mind" 96 hours into it.

Im going to go back to do the others this week i think, before this I came down of a binge of EFT but im sick of the sweating playstyle!

Been playing Humankind lately. The game continues to surprise with it's flexibility and dynamic nature. It's almost like Civilization without any of the downsides.

I 100% The Witcher 3, all achievements on Steam and finished 100% achievements in Shadow of Mordor as well. I'm installing Shadow of War right now.

I had to give 2077 a long rest. Currently I am playing 'Outriders' and having a lot of fun with it, plus I can play co-op with a few of my friends. I went back to 'the Division' and started playing that again. I hate to say it but I lost all interest in Division 2.

So, right now, 'Outriders' and 'Division' with some TW3 thrown in.

I'm on a 2nd play through of CP77, but after that I feel like playing through Saints Row 3 again, now Epic store gave the remastered edition away for free. Just for sillies.

After that probably Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. Played the first mission and enjoyed it but the release of 1.3 triggered my 2nd playthrough of CP77, so I put down Shadow Tactics for the time being.

I've returned to my roots and first love, military simulations. Currently playing Silent Hunter 4, where you command an American submarine in the Pacific during WW2.
It's an old game, released in 2007, and I last was on patrol in 2017.

Top Bottom