What game are you currently playing

+
For the past week when I have time, Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous. The degree of difficulty seems to vary wildly based on what class you choose and how you build it. Of course I'm not having any trouble with that, because after I got accustomed to the changes from the previous game, I cheated and turned my character into a Golden Dragon from the start.

Revisiting Hong Kong in "Sleeping Dogs"
Car Races and Bike Races which are actually fun.
Street Vendors/Food&Drink Vendors which serve a function in the game.
Mano-y-mano combat including using devices is well done.
Use of environment for finishing moves.
Parkour is nicely implemented.
The city in general feels alive and does not have a Potemkin Village feel to it.

If somebody could create a game which mixes Ghost Recon Wildlands and Sleeping Dogs with a sprinkle from Hitman or AC (esp. stealth using crowds, finishing moves using garrottes etc.) It would be excellent.
Then add in squad control from GR Advanced War Fighter or GR Future Soldier for tactical missions with NPC squad members.
Have the game set in urban, rural and wilderness environments.
Write a worthwhile story which branches according to decisions of the player. Have the story switch between tactical and mystery/investigation missions.
Create or use a present day or hard scifi near future neo-noir setting and take my money :)
P.S.: seems I do not have to mention I prefer 3rd person ;)

Last edited:
Finished DUSK recently - oh boy was it good! I really enjoyed the - for the lack of a better word - plot that is kinda told (for anyone who wants to listen and put pieces together) through occassional writings on the walls, environment in general and some voice in protagonists' head. The gameplay and desing are absolutely great - the game plays smooth and fun, nothing was annoying or stretched out or out of place.

I blame the games I grew up with for my impressions on DUSK, but I'm glad I had that experience overall. Low-poly still has its special feeling for me and, well, it does help to visually distinguish the enemies from the environment and each other.
hah, you reminded me of this gem. :D

had waay too much time with it at some point. please, don't mind my aim, was probably laughing all the way through while playing it..

Death's Door, Baldo, Assassin's Creed Valhalla Discovery Tour, Cyberpunk 20077 ( on XSX it's more fun to play) and 12 Minutes.

Just started the Witcher Enhanced Edition on me PC, other than that I've been playing games on me Xbox 360, mostly RPG type games since 2011. Recently finished Alice: Madness Returns, BioShock Infinite and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements.

I was going to replay Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox 360 but for some reason the disc doesn't read anymore, all other games and DVD's work but that TR gives me nothing. It worked fine before and the disc is perfect, baffled eh!

Winter is coming... So The Long Dark is a must. Again. I played 4th chapter after two years waiting!

Skyrim. Again. I want to do a completionist play before I have an awesome idea for a new character (I love roleplaying very complex characters).

Frost Punk. Very interesting choice, quite difficult, a bit repetitive. And I don't have the expansions.

Stardew Valley when I need to calm my nerves. Planting tomatos is relaxing.

Fallout 4 with new mods. Every few months.

I'd like to play Witcher 2 again with Roche path.

I like to replay games too much. I need to play new ones.

Just started the Witcher Enhanced Edition on me PC, other than that I've been playing games on me Xbox 360, mostly RPG type games since 2011. Recently finished Alice: Madness Returns, BioShock Infinite and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements.

Ah cool, I just picked up Witcher Enhanced Edition again, to finally (hopefully) get around to completing it. Lots of great moments in it so far.

How did you like Alice: Madness Returns? I played the crap out of the first Alice game when it was released, but never tried the sequel. Worth a play?

No sure what I'm going to play except "re-playing" some games that I already have but there are two in 2022 that I really waiting for :)
For the Chicken Hunters obviously.
Open world ? First Person ? Ride creatures like Ark ? Flying with my own Ikran (mountain Banshee) above Pandora ? Flying between, around and under the famous floating mountains ?
Seem to be damn good :)
And probably also this one :)

Last edited:
And probably also this one :)

Ooh....I thought that the game was dead:)

For what I am waiting (kind of) is Baldur's Gate 3 hopefully in 22 and bloodlines 2 which...might not come at all:)
Unfortunately.
I just finished pathfinder: WoTR so next is....vampire the masquerade: night road! I wonder how many of you know it:D

Recently saw a review of disciples: liberation which looks interesting

Skyrim also. I played it once years ago on PC but never finished main quest or anything near. Am playing it heavily modded on PS4 now (as heavily as Sony allows).

Morrowind was the first game I got when we got a computer way back but haven't play computer games since someone gave me an Xbox 360 Oct 2011, since then every RPG I could find for that machine. Fairly recently I downloaded Morrowind+DLC for the 360 and really liked it a lot, more so that Oblivion and Skyrim.

Playing Morrowind from my Lazyboy with a controller is better than sitting at a desk. Now playing Witcher Enhanced on PC but would have liked a Xbox version.

Played some Darkest Dungeons 2 on early access. Loads to like, the feel of the original has been carried over pretty well, but I'm going to leave it til it comes out of early access and pick it up from there.

GreedFall was on sale at the Microsoft Store so I finally folded under the pressure and bought it. Enjoying it so far. The combat is a bit spammy but playing a dashing black dude in a Regency-era fantasy setting with grey morality makes me feel all Bridgerton and stuff. How can you go wrong with swashbuckling, flintlock pistols, and magic?

Top Bottom