What game are you currently playing

+
I’ve just completed House of Ashes coop with a friend. I am currently playing BF2042 on PC and Crysis 2 on the Nintendo Switch Lite.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint
I recently started this, having completed Far Cry 5 (which tbh I didn't enjoy as much as FC4 for various reasons).

Only thing with Breakpoint (as the game stands now) is the enemy AI is much weaker than in Wildlands. Like it's less aggressive and does stupid senseless stuff that makes them vulnerable to cheap tricks. Even playing at Extreme enemy difficulty, I'm finding it too easy.

Otherwise it's alright, and I will probably play it through to completion, but if I were to do a future "second playthrough", I'm more likely to pick Wildlands than Breakpoint for that.

AC Odyssey Ultimate Edition - My Fav Gear Set
PS4 - 1st Playthrough - Lvl 99 + 100% Everything
Platinum Trophy - 01.29.2022
End Game Time - 429h 18m 35s
FAVE GEAR SET SOFT FRAME STAMP 75% 001.png

Video Games: Cyberpunk 2077 (just got it a few days ago), Crossout (My favorite free to play game right now), and Fallout 76

Tabletop Games: Every Friday, I go to a local game store to play Classic Battletech. Trying to get a group together for either Shadowrun 5th Edtion or Cyberpunk Red, but everyone in my area wants Pathfinder or D&D.

but everyone in my area wants Pathfinder or D&D.
I feel your pain. I keep trying to find a group for Amber DRPG but just can't get enough interest going.

Not played SR5e, despite having one of the limited edition handbooks (unopened). I've played a lot of 3e and 4e (Inc 4eA) in the past though.

Never played CP TT RPG. It has really bad rep locally. Almost as bad as Rolemaster (or Rulemaster/Tablemaster/Rollmaster/Joke name du jour)

Since I decided to re-install Steam last month to play one of the Total War games, I now have access to my Steam library again. So, I reinstalled Skyrim this past Friday. I forgot how much I enjoyed the game.

It's still my all-time favorite game, even though there's nothing specifically that the game does great. Except mods. I tried for a bit to play the game without mods, because it's been so long since I did that. The experiment lasted maybe two hours. By the end of the weekend, I was back up to 80 mods, including my own changes that no mods do quite the way I want them. Skyrim is a craft-your-own experience with mods. That gives it nearly infinite replayability.
Post automatically merged:

Video Games: Cyberpunk 2077 (just got it a few days ago), Crossout (My favorite free to play game right now), and Fallout 76

Tabletop Games: Every Friday, I go to a local game store to play Classic Battletech. Trying to get a group together for either Shadowrun 5th Edtion or Cyberpunk Red, but everyone in my area wants Pathfinder or D&D.
I miss the days when tabletop games were a standard Friday night event.

I've only started to play AC: Valhalla. I don't think I'm going to be done with the game, when it's next expension is going to be released (Dawn of Ragnarök). So far I'm enjoying it.
I'm waiting to buy it at less than 30E, we're getting closer but that's not it yet. Maybe soon :D

I'm waiting to buy it at less than 30E, we're getting closer but that's not it yet. Maybe soon :D
Its half off atm on ubisofts launcher (you will need it even if your on steam) for me its under 30 euro. With the expansions its quite a bit more tho. 40h in and feels like i barely started. Kinda like the whole viking storys and lore (im quite the history nerd) Story is kinda odd like allways but. Seeing Valhall makes up for alot :D

Edit Nvm i remembered your not on pc? :)

Just an interesting bit of information:

Sony bought Bungie, right? Well, within the cost was money for the employees so they decide to stay with the company and not leave. How interesting, isn't it? It's not the company that makes games. It's the people who work there. Who would have thought...

Been trying to play CP77 a few times, but couldn't make myself play this after the main quest is over, the world without main story looks quite artificial and dead, maybe a thousand mods later the game would be more interesting.
Now playing TES 3: Morrowind and this is a thousand times better experience than CP (unfortunately, cuz it came out in 2002). 90 hours in and I didn't even start the main quest (common thing for TES games though).

Top Bottom