What game are you currently playing

+
Been looking to get into a MMORPG, so trying out Archeage Unchained, but I don't think I am going to stick with it. Not enjoying the grind that much.

Honestly, February 16th, a day after the 1.5 update... does the question really arise ?
keyart-.jpg

I'm playing Queue in Lost Ark, I'd like to thank Amazon for truly effing up a massive AAA release, and letting me rediscover Night City, and all the work CDPR have put in, the game is unrecognizable compared to it's released form. Keep up the great work

Cyberpunk 2077 - finally decent.
Crusader kings 3 - I spent 30 euros on Royal Court expansion, gotta play it also. I like it as well.
Sea of thieves - the new adventure starts tomorrow and lasts only couple weeks, gotta play it.

I play games that have no bugs, and that are finished, I play games that KEEP THEIR PROMISES and KNOW how to make a GAMES and that DO NOT REMOVE THE CONTENT
Post automatically merged:

I play games that have no bugs, and that are finished, I play games that KEEP THEIR PROMISES and KNOW how to make a GAMES and that DO NOT REMOVE THE CONTENT

Post automatically merged:

Ha! Me too! That's why Cyberchipmunk 2666 is off the table :coolstory:

Cyberp... Nah ;) , going to wait for story DLCs, but I'm very glad that some nice improvements have been made to the game. Keep it up CDPR!
Playing modded Skyrim SE right now, again. Still a decent fantasy sandbox to play casually from time to time (y)

Heard some good things about this game, although it got mediocre ratings.
How is it? And how does the gunplay feel compared so CP2077 or Farcry?

Its not AAA but its made by Unreal 4 so you know more or less what to expect. If you love Terminator like I do (i have the figurines of all the T models) you will enjoy it. Engaging in combat with the Terminators is not a good idea and is reserved for endgame, linear levels that force you to it or the expansion. (Or when you get plasma weapons, these kills them).
Generally the game is about stealth, exploration and crafting in medium sized maps with some secondary objetives. It has a skill tree with exp. points. The hacking minigame seems better to me than the Cyberpunk one.
If you don't like stealth for any reason you can use explosives and traps. Or the sniper rifle.
There are many nods to the original films and the story, despite being simple, is solid. There are two straight romances.
The game has a little free dlc where you control the Terminator too, which is just great fun.

Last edited:
Cyberp... Nah ;) , going to wait for story DLCs, but I'm very glad that some nice improvements have been made to the game. Keep it up CDPR!
Playing modded Skyrim SE right now, again. Still a decent fantasy sandbox to play casually from time to time (y)

Also back in Skyrim. Installed some new quest mods so I have some new adventures to go on (a Wheel of Time based one and some 'book' quests).

Imagine if CDPR offered that kind of mod support for this game by releasing an actual functioning toolkit...

Top Bottom