What game are you currently playing

+

A platform game from 1989 with a title apt for describing today's world.

I have a very big problem since cyberpunk ... I can't appreciate and be fully on another game ... I am the only one like that or there are others too ? :rolleyes:

Installing Wonderlands
Hoping its better than BL3

was hesitant from preordering BL3 and CP77 and the messes we got but i will risk it again

elden ring.
..ok, ok all the hype aside - this game is very beautiful, despite the fact that everything there is trying to kill you. it's like if australia was set in the fantasy world.
Untitled3.png

(can't beat the first boss) :rolleyes:

Started with an intriguing game called Cold Waters, which is a modern day submarine simulation. It's fun, definitely not a casual game but not a hardcore simulation either.

Yakuza Like A Dragon. I was in the mood for something light hearted after Elden Ring; It's delightful and the various mini-games are quite addicting.

Last edited:
Yakuza Like A Dragon. I was in the mood for something light hearted after Elden Ring; It's delightful and the various mini-games are quite addicting.
It's a game that I bought while waiting Cyberpunk (after finishing Sleeping Dogs definitive Edition). Unfortunately, I had to force myself to play more than 10 hours... It's maybe not my kind of game because it have good evaluations, so it's me I suppose^^
But I can't stand the story, the mini-games, the characters (Ichiban above all...), the voice acting (in Japanese) and the gameplay in general. But one day, I'll probably give it another chance :)

So for now, I'm truly incorrigible... o_O
14-04-2022_09-23-40-ot0el2x2.jpg

"WHAT GAME ARE YOU CURRENTLY PLAYING"

FF7R on the PC.

Played it on the PS4 where it gave little to no fun whatsoever, but on the PC, modders literally changed it into a whole other ballgame, as it enjoys one of the most thriving, flourishing modding communities I've ever seen.

You'd think that SE is super desperate for the extra income, as modders can literally do everything they want.

Should check out the mods for it on Nexus. You'll laugh yourself silly.

It's a game that I bought while waiting Cyberpunk (after finishing Sleeping Dogs definitive Edition). Unfortunately, I had to force myself to play more than 10 hours... It's maybe not my kind of game because it have good evaluations, so it's me I suppose^^
But I can't stand the story, the mini-games, the characters (Ichiban above all...), the voice acting (in Japanese) and the gameplay in general. But one day, I'll probably give it another chance :)

So for now, I'm truly incorrigible... o_O
View attachment 11300449
:shrug: Not every game has to take itself so seriously all the time. I enjoyed the conversations with party members at the bar, actually having a party in a CRPG at all for that matter, and the vocational tests were a nice change of pace for me.

Top Bottom