What game are you currently playing

+
I think you can play at any age. I, for example, did not have the opportunity to play games when I was little. I lived poor and my parents could not buy me a computer to play games. So when I earned myself a good PC, I play every day. Because I feel that I lacked it before. And now I play Dungeons and Dragons. It's my favorite game at the moment. I recently tested what class I have in this game with a dnd class quiz. It was an interesting experience for me. Learned a lot of new things.

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

Done with my latest playthrough of Dragon Age games. All three as sword & shield warrior... for the first and the last time.
1.png

2.png
3.png

I am bouncing a lot of Games really Cyberpunk 2077 is one I am also trying to get through Dot Hack GU I dabble in World of Warships doing fresh playthroughs of the Monkey Island games in general there are a lot of games i am working on and games coming up i cant wait for such as Hogwarts Legacy!

I’ve shelved CP2077 until Update 1.6/Expansion to finish up my 3 PT’s cause I have no intention of playing it anymore after I finish those three PT’s.When I finish them it’s no more CP2077 and then the long,long,long wait for Witcher 4 will begin tbh.

I should be playing Persona 5: Strikers finished the 3rd jail weeks ago, and need to return. Was playing the heck out of SWTOR, really loved playing it.
Others? Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, Red Dead Online *MGS3 Salute* So long..., Fornite and Genshin Impact.

Is it any good?
I've been eyeing it up for a while now but have burnt myself with the publisher before.
I love it so far (only just met B12). The vibe is great. Movement too. Hopefully the puzzles are challenging.

I'm pretty biased with this one though...I'm a sucker for anything with a cat in it.

Actually being the cat though? May be my game of the year.

I started The Quarry yesterday, since I also liked Until Dawn back then. Game seems to have those same annoyances than last time, but it also seems to be equally as interesting storywise than last time. Some reviews said that it's more of an interactive movie than actual game, but so far I haven't had problems with that. Still at the very beginning, though.

I love games with choices like these! Interesting to see who survives in the end.

Today, two free games with the gold, so worth to try. I just start both, so less than 2 hours :)
Relicta
A "physic-based puzzle" game which is really calm to play. Enjoyable and nice for now.
20-07-2022_08-27-14-upna3lg5.jpeg20-07-2022_08-26-57-oezyrytp.jpeg
Torchlight (the first one).
A quite "old" game that I never play but which seem to have good reviews. For now, very cool too (I believe that there are good chances that I'll buy the second and third... Both are sold for "nothing" or almost)
20-07-2022_08-16-59-3nhpc0ia.jpeg20-07-2022_08-16-59-1g1x3f5j.jpeg

Finally bit the bullet and played Greed fall longer then 1 hour. Pretty ok game nothing special but a decent semi RPG from a smaller studio.

Attachments

• GreedFall Screenshot 2022.07.20 - 05.40.00.92_resultat.jpg
    GreedFall Screenshot 2022.07.20 - 05.40.00.92_resultat.jpg
    696.6 KB · Views: 34
Top Bottom