What game are you currently playing

+
I started The Quarry yesterday, since I also liked Until Dawn back then. Game seems to have those same annoyances than last time, but it also seems to be equally as interesting storywise than last time. Some reviews said that it's more of an interactive movie than actual game, but so far I haven't had problems with that. Still at the very beginning, though.

I love games with choices like these! Interesting to see who survives in the end.
i was a pretty big fan of Until Dawn as well and also pre-ordered The Quarry... my personal take on it - its better than the Dark Picture Series but didn't reach the level of UD now... tho I haven't completed it yet... : /

What do you think about it until now?

i was a pretty big fan of Until Dawn as well and also pre-ordered The Quarry... my personal take on it - its better than the Dark Picture Series but didn't reach the level of UD now... tho I haven't completed it yet... : /

What do you think about it until now?
Quarry has been critisized of being more interactive movie than actual game, and it indeed doesn't have that much of actual gameplay. Can't remember was there more or less it in UD, since it has been ages last time I played it. Anyhoo, personally I didn't see problems here. Overall I enjoyed the game even though it's short, but replay value is kinda big thing here that covers it up. Story does get way better the further it goes, so I recommend finishing it =)

Never heard about the Dark Picture. I may have to check it out.

FarCry5

It is on GamePass, that think "we not give a chance, it's 'free'" ... and I'm surprising enjoying a lot.
The history of the game and the way they show some 'social/world thinking' is really a big plus on the game play (like on the Borlerlands Series)

Guest 3847602

Eternal Embers DLC for Titan Quest and it's... absolutely dreadful.
A never-ending chain of huuuge zones and dungeons populated by the horde of enemies (but only 2-3 types of them), no quests and no bosses. Polar opposite of Ragnarok.
It takes a lot of effort to make Titan Quest this repetitive and boring. :mad:

Going through the Ezio collection at the moment (Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood and Revelations). Missed them originally, so enjoying them for the first time now. :)

Cheers,
Merric

Monster Hunter World and Sunbreak.

Already got my hunter rank to 999 plus the Platinum for World/Iceborne on PS4, but after finishing the story for Sunbreak and feeling rather disappointed with its endgame I got the itch to go back, so I decided to buy it again in the recent Xbox sale and start from scratch on my Series X.

Eternal Embers DLC for Titan Quest and it's... absolutely dreadful.
A never-ending chain of huuuge zones and dungeons populated by the horde of enemies (but only 2-3 types of them), no quests and no bosses. Polar opposite of Ragnarok.
It takes a lot of effort to make Titan Quest this repetitive and boring. :mad:

Agreed 100% but I do find myself enjoying the new Neidan mastery. Some very interesting synergies.

Yep, really. Great analog Multiplayer with good friends and me as game master :D.

Guest 3847602

Agreed 100% but I do find myself enjoying the new Neidan mastery. Some very interesting synergies.
I heard good things about it, but I didn't have time to start a new playthrough. Around New Year, perhaps. I'll definitely avoid act 6 like a plague, though.
BTW, I shared my impressions before I got to Egypt. Egypt was everything I disliked about China x 3. Even bigger surface zones + massive, 3-level dungeons. Very, very few sidequests and almost zero bosses. What a waste of time...:cry:

As for what I've been playing after TQ - it's Dynasties of India for Age of Empires 2 DE. Got gold medals for all three new campaigns:
AoE2DE.png
Great campaign pack for a game already packed with great campaigns. :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never played it, it was on sale and I believe I read somewhere on the forum that it was pretty good (something like "underrated because Skyrim^^). So better later than never :)
View attachment 11314118View attachment 11314121
One of the designers is Ken Rolston, who was the Lead Designer on Morrowind. The reason that it is the most unique and probably most praised of the TES games. Sadly he left Bethesda after that.

And I personally replayed Kingdom Come Deliverance and I'm almost at the end. Henry is ready:
Kingdom Come  Deliverance Screenshot 2022.07.04 - 21.07.22.01.pngKingdom Come  Deliverance Screenshot 2022.06.25 - 00.43.29.66.png

Cant wait for a KCD2, this is one of the best RPGs in the last decade as far as I'm concercned. A bit difficult to get the hang of the combat early on, but once you figured that out(Captain Bernard to the rescue), its great.

Top Bottom