What game are you currently playing

+
Finished Battletech, now playing a campaign on Wasteland 3. I am a huge fan of the original Wasteland, played Wasteland 2 when it cam out (I even supported the devs in their Kickstarter campagin). Having a great time with it so far, from the Arizona desert to the cold of Colorado.
Finished it few days ago, it was great*. I slowly do a new run between other games.
(special mention to OST which is awesome^^)

*Except one of the DLCs, which I uninstalled after a couple of hours :(

Battle Chasers Nightwar (THQ Nordic)
A very nice "old school" RPG for less than 10€ on Xbox Store. I didn't played a lot yet, but great so far (nice graphics, nice OST)
04-11-2022_17-23-34-ndrsq4kd.jpeg
04-11-2022_17-44-53-ifig4g2u.jpg
04-11-2022_17-35-03-f3thl4xy.jpeg

The Medium. I know a lot of people didn't like it, but it reminded me of older games a lot, plus incorporating Beksinski's artwork really sells it for me.

30-10-2022_12-16-19-c3zhaycv.png

Battle Chasers Nightwar (THQ Nordic)

I loved this game! Have you tried Ruined King: A League of Legends story? Basically a similar game made by the same developer & artstyle, but with League of Legends characteristics.

Have you tried Ruined King: A League of Legends story? Basically a similar game made by the same developer & artstyle, but with League of Legends characteristics.
Nope, but I'll keep an eye on it. If I see it on sale, I'll take it for sure :)
On a side note, I also bought Just Cause 3 for... 2.99€. I don't plan to play it yet, but maybe one day... if I don't know what to play :D

I just started playing Cyberpunk 2077… so, playing this and Overwatch 2 (which, funny enough, currently has a cyberpunk themed season… It’s a shame no crossover Edgerunner’s Falco skin for McCree/Cassidy.)

Played a few hours. One of those games where I can tell I'll need to devote a whole weekend to learning its ins and outs. There was a lot going on there.
Yeah, it took me a few days to get the hang of everything, the game definitely don't hold your hand at all. But once I figured things out, I'm almost a 100hrs in and I'm loving it.

I loved this game! Have you tried Ruined King: A League of Legends story? Basically a similar game made by the same developer & artstyle, but with League of Legends characteristics.
To be honest, I suspect that THQ was also inspired by LOL in Battle Chasers Nightwar... :giggle:
Vi / Gully
4.jpg
1.jpeg

Jinx / Red Monika
3.jpg
2.jpeg

To be honest, I suspect that THQ was also inspired by LOL in Battle Chasers Nightwar... :giggle:

I do wonder if there was some cross-inspiration going on from game to game, but Battle Chasers kind of was around first ... in comic book form! I think it ended prematurely in the early 2000s before League. Actually, Miss Fortune in Ruined King is even more like Red Monika. o_O

I do wonder if there was some cross-inspiration going on from game to game, but Battle Chasers kind of was around first ... in comic book form! I think it ended prematurely in the early 2000s before League. Actually, Miss Fortune in Ruined King is even more like Red Monika. o_O
OK :)
It wasn't a criticism, far from it. More "grindy" than I expected, but I really enjoy the game (I already plan to play again with NG+ so...^^)

Just got my new PC yesterday and right now plan on playing through Cyberpunk 2077 again, on highest graphics settings since I got 4090 and 13900k cpu. Otherwise I am playing Apex Legends at the moment.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly. It's a standalone mod that combines all three games into one massive sandbox.

Top Bottom