What game are you currently playing

+
I came across a 1990 game I played over 20 years ago: Hugo.

It's awesome to be able to play it again, not that I remembered much of anything about it. Old games tend to be more difficult than modern ones, so I expect to eventually encounter challenges.

Already got a game over two minutes into the game, and had to restart. :coolstory:

Warhammer 40K: Darktide.

Very funs. Like Vermintide 1/2. But better. Lots of shoots. Much blood. And fire. Cool levels. Nothing much to it: just very satisfying.

Just finished God of War: Ragnarok. Really enjoyed it.

Now going back to 100% God of War - lots of content I haven't played there yet.

After that, it's on to A Plague's Tale: Requiem.

Cheers,
Merric

Currently playing dragonage origins. A fantastic game tbh I didn't give enough credit for the first time I played it. We have come so far in 10 years it amazes me but it's graphics are just fine and I loved the world with the removal of all that travel

anyone thinking of playing this you need to do two things. to make the game so it is playable and doesn't keep crashing or bugging

1. patch the daorigins.exe to handle memory spaces bigger than 32 bit,
2. Whilst it's running go to task master and details and properties of dragonage.exe and set its affinity to 1 CPU only

Currently playing dragonage origins. A fantastic game tbh I didn't give enough credit for the first time I played it. We have come so far in 10 years it amazes me but it's graphics are just fine and I loved the world with the removal of all that travel

anyone thinking of playing this you need to do two things. to make the game so it is playable and doesn't keep crashing or bugging

1. patch the daorigins.exe to handle memory spaces bigger than 32 bit,
2. Whilst it's running go to task master and details and properties of dragonage.exe and set its affinity to 1 CPU only
I miss that Bioware... the one that made RPG classics like DAO and KOTOR, ubi sunt?

I am addicted to CODMWII.
Already achieved lvl 250 and working on the golden skins with Shipment map. BTW the map is crazy lol

"WHAT GAME ARE YOU CURRENTLY PLAYING"

Building helicopters in CE. Can't believe I'm actually having fun doing this. But yeah, so happen to love helicopters.

Now... ESO, Skyrim and FO4...
In the not too distant future my focus will turn to Hogwarts and RE4 Remake, so long as there are no delays.

Same. Upcoming games I want to play or am interested in:

January - Dead Space (Depends on reviews)
February - Hogwarts Legacy
March - Last Of Us Part 1 PC (Will play as time permits)
March - Star Wars: Jedi Survivor -(Depends on reviews)
March - Resident Evil 4 Remake
June - Diablo 4 (Will likely buy later when more content is added and on sale)
August - Baldur's Gate 3

2023 - Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, Starfield, Final Fantasy 16, Armored Core VI, Fantasy Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2
No Date - Hades 2, Warhammer 40k: Rogue Trader, Avowed, VTM Bloodlines 2, Rebel Wolves AAA RPG, inXile AAA RPG

I'm hoping that Phantom Liberty comes around April and Starfield drops around May/June.

Been playing this for the last couple of weeks:

Fun and addictive mix of grand strategy and RTS, a sequel to one of my favourite games. Have to say, it's very entertaining, even if the sequel sticks maybe a bit too close to the original.

August - Baldur's Gate 3

This is the only upcoming game on my radar, really. The writing seems pretty meh, judging by the trailers, but I feel like the gameplay will more than make up for it, similar to the D:OS games.

Starfield could be fun, but it's not one that I will be wanting to pick up day 1. Give it a year or 2 for the modding community to get involved and for the discounts to kick in.

What game are you currently playing

I'm currently playing Diablo ultimate edition what about you? http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/115030 ,Next week i'm getting my hands on Metro Redux which i've originally played on xbox 360 yea i know Art you idiot , but i'm really looking forward to replaying it especially the first one Metro 2033. http://enterthemetro.com
I had been playing gow Ragnarok to unlock platinum not that finish iam back to witcher 3

This is the only upcoming game on my radar, really.
Actually, I lied. I'm also looking forward to The Wolf Among Us 2:

Although who knows if it'll actually come out in 2023 and if this new Telltale will do justice to the first game. Will have to wait and see, but I'm keeping an eye.

I'm still on my first playthrough of CP2077. I just finished watching Edgerunners.
I'm a nomad male V. I'm a little disappointed there aren't any more Aldecaldos missions. That felt short.

Anything after this? That might be VR, if I can get another headset. Maybe get back into Pavlov. Maybe try the Half-life VR game. Not sure.

Bought Baba is You off Steam's Winter sale, and am having a lot of fun with it. Rarely do I see games tagged as "Difficult".

This is a puzzle game, and it really forces one to think, including outside the box.

Top Bottom