What game are you currently playing

+
There will never be competition for Lara Croft - she changed gaming history ^^

thought to give it a try but than…

anyone already tried it?…
I'm playing it now. I got the key from AMD. I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but I'm really enjoying this game. There's some slight lag when loading new areas, but that's common with UE4 games. Sometimes I have to disable ray tracing to get a save to load and then re-enable it once it's loaded. Other than that, it runs well on my configuration. But it's best to wait for more patches, as it runs like garbage on many hardware configurations.

Star Wars Jedi Survivor™.jpg

Story, tone and style aside, I was disappointed with Bramble. Never felt truly engaged and in the tale. Could have been something really special.

Thoroughly engaged while playing Dredge however. Couldn't put it down yesterday. I'm charging in and docking like a boss.

Those fish (and freaks) needs to be fresh!

Picked up The Talos Principle after two years. Enough time that I've forgotten solutions to the puzzles, not that I ever managed to solve all of the ones in the last part in the first place. I do love a challenging puzzle game, and this one is fantastic.
Continuing playing this, and I just spent half an hour solving a puzzle involving a really tricky jump, convinced I was going to find a hidden item... However, after all that effort all I found was an easter egg. Ah well, the developers certainly did a good job hiding that one.

Still have no clue where the secret item is in this level... :giveup:

I'm playing it now. I got the key from AMD. I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but I'm really enjoying this game. There's some slight lag when loading new areas, but that's common with UE4 games. Sometimes I have to disable ray tracing to get a save to load and then re-enable it once it's loaded. Other than that, it runs well on my configuration. But it's best to wait for more patches, as it runs like garbage on many hardware configurations.

View attachment 11352403
Im not a big fan as well but got told the first one was kinda fun if one has nothing else to play… but I don’t want to pay for another half baked release again… so waiting for some patches (on console) might be a good idea…

Skipped new Star Wars because of performance issues (it can wait, if they fix it of course), played Redfall for a couple of hours through gamepass, it feels unfinished, enemy AI is broken, don't know if I'm coming back to it. I was expecting to play these two games for a whole May, but it's already over lol

On the positive side, thanks to Redfall, I tried Dishonored and so far it's great!

Skipped new Star Wars because of performance issues (it can wait, if they fix it of course), played Redfall for a couple of hours through gamepass, it feels unfinished, enemy AI is broken, don't know if I'm coming back to it. I was expecting to play these two games for a whole May, but it's already over lol

On the positive side, thanks to Redfall, I tried Dishonored and so far it's great!

Dishonered is a great series and the reason why expected so much from Redfall. You are in for a good time especially with the sequel. I am in the same position as you are where i do not have a game for May so I am looking to play Star Wars: Fallen Order till they. hopefully, fix the perfromance issues of Jedi Survivor

View attachment 11352403
Honestly Jedi Survivor looks pretty good, but for me my Twi'lek Jedi from Jedi Academy will always be superior to Cal Kestis.

Here's more from Haydee 2, none less than the game's finale. It's one of the games that are worth a replay to me.

My gameplay.

With final DLC out and 50% discounted it´s time to jump into Marvels Midnight Suns. Has been on my watch list for a long time.

Just as the first few sentences of a book sometimes determine whether it will be read further, the first few hours in Midnight Suns make for a lot of fun and a desire to continue.

A slightly different photomode:

1683840348366.jpeg

Last edited:
With final DLC out and 50% discounted it´s time to jump into Marvels Midnight Suns. Has been on my watch list for a long time.
gimme a heads up in a few days... round based battle system sounds like melancholy (good old times <3) , if its fun to play i might also give it a try.
Post automatically merged:

for those who are interessted in mmos the next FF14 Endwalker content patch is close to come at may 23rd.

Last edited:
I've been playing Resident Evil 4 (the original, never actually played it before) so that I can get some context for when I play the remake.

I'm on vacation, so I picked up Far Cry 6 at a big discount Friday on Playstation. Installed it, played for an hour, and had to stop because something about the graphics gave me nausea and a bad headache. I deleted the game, and in doing so, realized that I had accidentally installed the PS4 version rather than the PS5 version. After deleting, I installed the PS5 version, and have been having a blast ever since. In some ways, it's a lot different than the previous Far Cry games. I can see why some people don't like it, but for me, it's my favorite. Well, except for Primal, which is the best FC game ever. Hope to see that model make a return to the series sometime.

I'm on vacation, so I picked up Far Cry 6 at a big discount Friday on Playstation. Installed it, played for an hour, and had to stop because something about the graphics gave me nausea and a bad headache. I deleted the game, and in doing so, realized that I had accidentally installed the PS4 version rather than the PS5 version. After deleting, I installed the PS5 version, and have been having a blast ever since. In some ways, it's a lot different than the previous Far Cry games. I can see why some people don't like it, but for me, it's my favorite. Well, except for Primal, which is the best FC game ever. Hope to see that model make a return to the series sometime.
The game was on (big) sale on xbox too (maybe still), I hesitate knowing it doesn't have really good review.
So you think it's worth to give a shot ? And Primal too ? (I never played any FC^^)

The game was on (big) sale on xbox too (maybe still), I hesitate knowing it doesn't have really good review.
So you think it's worth to give a shot ? And Primal too ? (I never played any FC^^)
I think so. If Xbox has the same deal as Playstation, it's a combination of the last three FC games, all for less than $30 USD. You can pick up just FC 6 for a bit less. The bad reviews for FC6 seem to be mostly about two things. The developers changed the game model quite a bit for FC6. In previous games, a lot of the effort went into ranking up your character and selecting from a big set of skills. In FC6, you start with most of those skills already given to the character, and the rest are granted by different gear. I think the new model works just fine, but I see why some people don't like it. The other issue is Microtransactions. They're definitely in the game, which stinks. It's why I didn't buy the game earlier, at full price. I absolutely hate that practice. However, I haven't bought any MT, and have unlocked everything pretty easily just by playing the game.

You definitely should give Primal a try. It's very different than the other FC games, which means that some people love it and some people hate it. I love it. It should be available very cheap most of the time. One of the coolest things about Primal is that the developers invested significant time in creating a realistic Paleolithic language.

Last edited:
I think so. If Xbox has the same deal as Playstation, it's a combination of the last three FC games, all for less than $30 USD. You can pick up just FC 6 for a bit less. The bad reviews for FC6 seem to be mostly about two things. The developers changed the game model quite a bit for FC6. In previous games, a lot of the effort went into ranking up your character and selecting from a big set of skills. In FC6, you start with most of those skills already given to the character, and the rest are granted by different gear. I think the new model works just fine, but I see why some people don't like it. The other issue is Microtransactions. They're definitely in the game, which stinks. It's why I didn't buy the game earlier, at full price. I absolutely hate that practice. However, I haven't bought any MT, and have unlocked everything pretty easily just by playing the game.

You definitely should give Primal a try. It's very different than the other FC games, which means that some people love it and some people hate it. I love it. It should be available very cheap most of the time. One of the coolest things about Primal is that the developers invested significant time in creating a realistic Paleolithic language.
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on sales ;)

Picked up Wild Hearts just over a week or so. I love it, somehow flew under my radar on release but it's really scratching the Monster Hunter itch that Monster Hunter Rise & the Sunbreak expansion just weren't able to.

Detroit : Become Human
I'm finally able to try it after all these years and the game is oddly interesting. Plus the characters given to us are so unique and interesting.

Top Bottom