What game are you currently playing

+
Currently, just blew through GTA:V again trying to do all that extra stuff. Still working through Watch Dogs and AC:BF (just picked it up in Aug.)
I also just learned that library's carry games (never frickin knew) So now I can play all those other games I've wanted to play but never wanted to pay for like, Brutal Legend, Prince of Persia, Spec ops The Line. etc.
I just can't play like I used to... Damn Job!

Heya, new here. I couldn't bring myself to even finish GTA 5. I mainly stuck to multiplayer since the only reason I played it was because my friends nagged me to. That was fun until I got the cars I wanted and the apartment I wanted. The campaign was fun, the amount I did play, which was barely any. I just didn't have any enthusiasm for it.

I've recently been playing the second season of the walking dead. Now that's a great, uh... game? Not sure if I can really call it a "game" but it was fun as hell for me. Clementine is the shit.

Heya, new here. I couldn't bring myself to even finish GTA 5. I mainly stuck to multiplayer since the only reason I played it was because my friends nagged me to. That was fun until I got the cars I wanted and the apartment I wanted. The campaign was fun, the amount I did play, which was barely any. I just didn't have any enthusiasm for it..

It's not for everyone. I grew up playing GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas, so it was kinda nice to see the upscaled Island again. I want to play The Walking Dead, I just don't have the time and money for it.

I grew up with Vice City, and San Andreas, though admittedly I didn't enjoy that one. I loved GTA 4 though. Multiplayer and Single player. I think the main problem for me is I'm not really interested in the main characters. I think that GTA would be ten times better if it copied Saints Row 2, and let you customize your character and his voice, style, everything.

Though that wouldn't work with GTA 5 due to the multiple characters and switching.

If you ever do get the time and money for the Walking Dead, I guarantee you'll love it. Guarantee.

Just finished Deadlight. Went back and played with an old friend just before that, Half Life 2. Before that, Watchdogs & Black Flag. Now...? I'm thinking of going back to The Witcher. I gave that up after a drastic glitch which stopped all forward game progression, and I had to reset to a much earlier save game. Having to play through a section of the same game again almost immediately kinda sucks the fun out of it.

Oh, totally forgot, my 'game when you don't have time to play another game' is the Talisman game. It's ok, for what it is. And I got it on sale , so it was dirt cheap.

Just finished Deadlight. Went back and played with an old friend just before that, Half Life 2. Before that, Watchdogs & Black Flag. Now...? I'm thinking of going back to The Witcher. I gave that up after a drastic glitch which stopped all forward game progression, and I had to reset to a much earlier save game. Having to play through a section of the same game again almost immediately kinda sucks the fun out of it.

Oh, totally forgot, my 'game when you don't have time to play another game' is the Talisman game. It's ok, for what it is. And I got it on sale , so it was dirt cheap.

I had to restart a large chunk as well, though I did it because of my own stupidity rather than a glitch. I didn't like the way I stated my Geralt (all combat skills, no magic), so I started over a few hours to build him right. Made combat a lot easier.

Lichdom: Batllemage...the game is good and it really makes you feel like a badasss mage...but the crafting/reforging/synthesis systems and how they are explained...it's just

Still playing Last of us remastered Faction Mp has been quite fun, but for the damn party bug you can't join partys sometimes and requires you to restart system it appears its getting better along with the serious lag issues lately all in all it is a online game worth playing it kept me away from buying destiny.

Top Bottom