What game are you currently playing

+
Dark souls, Dragon age 2, will return to Murdered soul suspect and Witcher 2, maybe I'll return to Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption and Bloodlines,

I'm not playing any games right now, but I can' wait for The Witcher 3 and for Triss Merigold :D

Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360. Because I've had it for quite a while and never really played it. Not a fan, though. Started playing today and am on disk 2 out of 3.

Well now that Wasteland 2 is out I've dropped all other games I was playing in favor of it.

Well now that Wasteland 2 is out I've dropped all other games I was playing in favor of it.

And a fun game it is too. All the essentials are there for a good cRPG and the shortcomings so far aren't disturbing the game; even though I would've preferred a closer take to the original Wasteland.

Yeah, not nearly as "tongue in cheek" as the original.
But since the Fallout series went that route I can see why they decided not to, most folks would assume they were copying Fallout not knowing that Fallout is based on Wasteland 1.

Wasteland 2. So good. I'm enjoying the humour - there is plenty in the descriptions. Can't remember how funny W1 was.

Yeah, not nearly as "tongue in cheek" as the original.
But since the Fallout series went that route I can see why they decided not to, most folks would assume they were copying Fallout not knowing that Fallout is based on Wasteland 1.

Yeah, that too.

I meant more the mechanical and visual side of things, though.

Warframe! …for almost 500 hours. :)

Almost everything I like in games almost perfectly combined in one.
3rd person shooting, many different weapons, versatile special abilities, many possibilities of changing and optimizing things (MUCH better than most skill trees I experienced in digital RPGs), a melee system inspired by Dark Souls (for me, the best melee experience ever) and the parcours movement capabilities from Mirror's Edge. Awesome!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl with Autumn Aurora 2.

VERY nice. Bird, did you try the Stalker Lost Alpha yet?
Yep. Been there on the Cordon level. For now this mod is pretty laggy and graphics compare to AA2 is kinda sucks, but atmosphere is on a high level. It probably just because of sound design. My heart did a somersault when I first get into a gunfight. Ugh, I think they just made it louder.
I'll wait for upcoming patches before moving further into the wilds of Alpha. :)

@Sardukhar

Oh snap!

Last edited:
I'm currently playing Last of us online and drive club. I did try out shadows of Mordor, but it didn't stick with me for long and with the drive clubs multiplayer system still shut down i'm veering away from racing games. All we need is gta racing.

Currently finishing off Alien Isolation. What a f*cking experience. Not sure if you many of you are into the Alien series or not, I was a little slower to get into them.

This game is something else, its a survival sim, you can't win. I think what gets me is the originality of the Alien lore stuffed into 'Sevastopol'. Makes it so authentic!

Simple suspense with huge results!

Just finished Assassins Creed : Liberation (aside from a few collectables and maybe one or two 'profile' missions). Thinking then back to Witcher and hopefully complete it. Was thinking about Alien Isolation but had heard mostly bad things about it. But a little while ago I thought that might be because it's mostly been people who are into multi-player games I've been talking to, and they don't 'get' the story aspect of the game.

Just finished Assassins Creed : Liberation (aside from a few collectables and maybe one or two 'profile' missions). Thinking then back to Witcher and hopefully complete it. Was thinking about Alien Isolation but had heard mostly bad things about it. But a little while ago I thought that might be because it's mostly been people who are into multi-player games I've been talking to, and they don't 'get' the story aspect of the game.

I was thinking about it as well, but I still have Outlast to finish for Scare Me games and Isolation did have mixed reviews. Hmmm.

Minecraft, Neverwinter nights 2, will play Call of Duti WAW, and somehow i want to know how install XIII on Windows 7.

Forum veteran
So I was going to play Far Cry 4, but the guy who wrote the story is apparently a douchebag. Plus, I felt like playing something that would be a huge middle finger to the always-offended people on the internet. Enter Rock Zombie, a game where you play as "rocker chicks" who beat hordes of zombies to re-death with electric guitars (lowest possible settings because it's on my laptop):

Mission accomplished.

Top Bottom