What game are you currently playing

+
with evolve out I've been playing that a lot. if you like co-op games, it's an absolute blast.

unfortunately due to the amount of cosmetic DLC there is, the circlejerk surrounding it is quite disappointing. tons of people who never even played the game (alpha, beta, or otherwise) have been giving it horribly negative reviews because they saw tons of DLC (almost all of which is cosmetics or early unlocks of non-released content that is still being developed).

basically, make sure you read a negative review and make sure the reviewer actually played the game before paying any attention to the review. the game is easily the most fun co-op game I've played in a long time and I think worth the price, which is something I don't usually say about a game.

Still playing far cry 4 on ps4 ranking 3 out of the world. Tried to play mxgp official motocross but it was terrible. Also stuck playing the free to play black light retribution on ps4.

---------- Updated at 10:36 AM ----------

@ Matsif Yea i avoided that game and instead played the order 1886 it was a complete blast even though with all the controversy its a great game. I played it 3 times 1 time on normal other times on hard so i got my replay ability out of that game.

Ive been playing the life is strange episode one so many times i hope the next one comes soon, my bet is march 16.

Forum veteran
Ive been playing the life is strange episode one so many times i hope the next one comes soon, my bet is march 16.
Does the first episode have a cliffhanger ending like Telltale episodes?

That's one of my must-buy-at-some-point games since it was made by the developers of Remember Me (suck it, haters), but I usually wait for episodic games to be completed before jumping in. So much pain.

Last game I played was 80 Days on Android. Fun little interactive novel/game, and though the same events always happen in the same places, events will sometimes be referenced later if you go a certain route. There are something like 140 cities to visit, too, and I managed to do everything from getting my uptight master in a threeway to killing him in the North Pole by neglect. I also stalked a Mongolian princess and killed a soldier after being kidnapped by pirates. Good times.

@227 No its actually quite interesting i bought the bundle when it was first announced so i just have to wait patiently for each episode, Its going way better then Remember me. I replayed it 3 times now. Here is a good review site for it from critics, http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/life-is-strange-episode-1---chrysalis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFOdWJMLYnc I did one video on it for my youtube channel i share with a few other guys i tried to do more videos on it but the copy right error i got from Facebook made it so i only kept the one.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjNGil-qcU2jqr66XyiRIFg I'm normally referred on my channel as Arytom or Tom

Also i am getting back into metro redux that was one of my favorite games and will remain so, ill be trying to do videos on it if you guys have not bought the game or plan on to eventually the only down side is that ps4 only allows 15 minutes at a time so this will be difficult but i will try.

Last edited:

Forum veteran
No its actually quite interesting i bought the bundle when it was first announced so i just have to wait patiently for each episode,
That's the part I'm not willing to put up with; I've been burned by SiN: Episodes, the Half Life series, and a litany of other series that never received any conclusion because of their episodic nature.

Even if they aren't randomly canceled or arbitrarily delayed by an evil orca whale, there's no telling if a game will suffer a forced late-game plot twist that ruins the entire thing (cough The Wolf Among Us cough) or reveal that all of your important-seeming decisions were entirely pointless as you're railroaded (cough The Wolf Among Us again cough).

I just discovered Hotline Miami: Damn that game is fun! Never was a big fan of indie titles, but this one's great! I also bought Shadowrun Returns, but won't start till the end of the month due to exams 'n stuff :( I'm also thinking about trying Satellite Reign despite its early stage of development ... anyone here played it?

I just discovered Hotline Miami: Damn that game is fun! Never was a big fan of indie titles, but this one's great! I also bought Shadowrun Returns, but won't start till the end of the month due to exams 'n stuff :( I'm also thinking about trying Satellite Reign despite its early stage of development ... anyone here played it?

Yes. And I like it! Still ongoing, but it's a fun cyberpunk style tactical shooter.

I bought the crew last year hoping it would be good but it wasn't, so i tried to give it another chance recently and apparently i had a glitch where i cant receive rep points but thats not what made me quit just the overall lack of content in the game. Then they release new cars for 2-4 dollars I'm just like ubisoft logic. Waiting to play bloodborne and life is strange day one, even though life is strange comes out the 24th as bloodborne this will be a challenge.https://twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/576754978590736384

Ok, so I finally continued with Witcher. Played for several hours, and about an hour after my last save, it crashed on me. Lost about an hour of game time, including a 'leveling up'. Gah. I'll give it another go, maybe tomorrow.

But I have been playing the beta of Plague Inc Evolved through Steam. Good fun wiping the Human race off the face of the planet. 8]

So I got the lost hour back on Witcher. Well, it's still lost, but I made it back up. Or something. Sucks when you have to redo something in a game again though. Also leveled up again. So yeah, I made it a little further than I did before it crashed on me.

Have you met Biker guy yet? He is THE reason I don't play that game anymore and started to hate it, now I returned to Witcher 2 and Dragon Quest 8 and Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines with Malkavian character, those are games now I play when I don't read.

Been playing bloodborne and it has been a blast, you must see this article http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...on-ps4xbox-one-learn-more-about-its-creation/

Also waiting to play life is strange episode 2, I have not lost any blood echoes in bloodborne so far, but this has to be one of the best ps4 games available right now.

Yeah, Bloodborne is getting great reviews - but Darks Souls bored me after about the first third. So I dunno. Plus, I'd have to buy a PS4. Other than that, pretty tempted.

Screw exclusive content. Seriously.

Yeah, Bloodborne is getting great reviews - but Darks Souls bored me after about the first third. So I dunno. Plus, I'd have to buy a PS4. Other than that, pretty tempted.

Screw exclusive content. Seriously.

Ill put it like this i used to be a xbox 360 fan only then last of us came out and i bought a ps3 for 300 or how much ever it was just for that game and honestly if you like this kind of game style i would say go for it, in a matter of fact it did surpass dark souls by a long shot by the way. The only game i really like the looks of for the xbox one is scale bound its a interesting looking rpg but i'm not sure ill ever buy the xbox one again not after i bought it last year and was baffled by how much i disliked it.

Top Bottom