What game are you currently playing

+
In about 7 hours ... Pillars of Eternity!

Apparently, release isn't until 9 am PDT. Sorry!

I'm in the backer beta - still messing around with Monk or Cipher builds.

Sigh. SO much choice. AND I need to pick some stats...Sue, start a PoE thread! So's we can talk.

Or find the old one? Where is it. WHERE. @blank_redge

Edit: @LexAnarchy You know, I just can't get interested in Evolve. Nothing about it really excites me. Not surprising, probably, since L4D had a similar effect.

Last edited:
PoE? Path of Exile?

If there was a thread, I wasn't aware of it, since I don't play PoE. (Though, as much of a fan of the Diablo franchise as I am, I don't know why I haven't picked this clone up yet.)

PoE? Path of Exile?

If there was a thread, I wasn't aware of it, since I don't play PoE. (Though, as much of a fan of the Diablo franchise as I am, I don't know why I haven't picked this clone up yet.)

Troll Level: 2/10. Have a baked slipper.

I have been playing a lot of FTL during the last 3 or so weeks... probably played about 15 matches of Blood Bowl during that time as well (singleplayer)... and the occational few hours here and there with Cities Skyline.

One thing to note is that during the past several weeks I have more so been in a mood for watching and listening to stuff, and only a little bit on playing games... so all of these games that I have choice to play make it possible for me to at the same time watch/listen to things like podcasts, youtube programs/podcasts/stuff, twitch, and certain tv-series/programs (series/programs which require more attention then half listening and glancing at it does not work for me if I want to play a game at the same time, or series I am REALLY into that I do not want to miss a single second of what is going on). Due to that the games them selves must to some extent be a certain way, for me to be able to combine them with another activity.

It's mostly due to how my attention and focus tend to work. Where most people's attention and focus ability is like an adjustable flashlight, mine tends to be like a laser... I get so focused on what I do normally that everything outside of the thing I am focusing on basicly does not exist anymore for me... And if something/someone else is constantly trying to pull my attention away from it, it feels to me like... hmm... imagin driving a car where your passanger has access to their own brake pedal, which they are basicly stomping hard on every 5-10 seconds. If all that makes any sence.

Last edited:
Edit: @LexAnarchy You know, I just can't get interested in Evolve. Nothing about it really excites me. Not surprising, probably, since L4D had a similar effect.

Yeah, when I got it I was actually kinda bored because it's always the same. But the more matches I played, the more enjoyable it became. I don't really know why, but I quite like it.

Currently still playing Bloodborne and far cry 4, I have not lost any blood echoes in bloodborne not one single one so far. Still trying to maintain 2 place in propaganda mode in far cry 4.

I am playing Bloodborne and I am loving it. The Bloodmoon rising after defeating the Vacuous Spider was incredible.

Pillars of Eternity and a bit of Elite.

If, -IF- I get a PS4 for W3, I'll get Bloodborne as well. Although I never got into Dark SOuls.

I am playing Bloodborne and I am loving it. The Bloodmoon rising after defeating the Vacuous Spider was incredible.

Yea dude, apparently i went the wrong way instead of going to the witch house to get the rune thing i just went the other way and missed out on it as well with side quests i could not do the crow woman's quests or anything i must of skipped it going into the other area's my account was level 96, and i decided to restart to make sure i miss nothing, but Yea what happened after you killed that spider was amazing. So far i've got a level 96,57,16.

Spoiler kill the big boar enough times and he drops a girly bow tie for your minions.

Been playing GTA V now that I can finally play it at my own pace, and it's fun in its own right, just like the past games were. But, relating to the boards we're at, the more I play, the more convinced I am that this sort of thing is most definitely not what I'd want from a Cyberpunk RPG.

It's good that GTA has a strong writing and character design, because outside the missions there is nothing more to the game than boring to no end road rampage in a prop city.

Forum veteran
Something I noticed last night is that the last few games I've finished have included a game called Woolfe, Broken Age (which prominently features a guy in a wolf costume), and The Last Express (in which a major player is named Anna Wolff).

Complete coincidence leading up to W3.

Complete coincidence leading up to W3.

No. You were led by your preferred kind of games.

THEY GUIDED YOU. THE PROPHECY IS NOW FULLFILLED.

*Choral music can be heard as a hand puts a Witcher 3 disc into a drive*

PS: I've been playing a certain game Sardukhar craves for. Since yesterday.

Last edited:

Forum veteran
PS: I've been playing a certain game Sardukhar craves for. Since yesterday.
Not just him.

If you quit playing the game now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

(And I love how the game has been released early on consoles for days, yet they still insist on making those who bought from their sister site wait until the arbitrary "release date." Way to be pro-consumer, you dicks.)

If you quit playing the game now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

As I said, it's been laying in the shelves for PC here, too. Since friday. Ah, the benefits of living relatively close to Poland :D

(Although I strongly believe that the only reason why I was able to buy it already is that the shop just doesn't give a damn about the "embargo" and sells the game early, to be ahead of Amazon and other online shops with their sales. And they are also selling it for a solid ten euros less than Amazon.)

And just in case Sard, in his utter utter wrath, doesn't believe me, I took a photo on friday :)

Top Bottom