What games are you looking forward to?

+
Cyberpunk 2077, Elden ring, Bloodborne 2?, Little nightmares 2, The outlast trials,Stalker2, Lotr gollum,Ghostwire tokyo, Shadow warrior 3, Horizon forbidden west, God of war 2

cyberpunk 2077 with cool futures not removed
the futures are cool i wish there not moved
i wish cyberpunk have character customization like black desert online with changing look of v if you add cyberwear like the face instead of just looks you know what level and type cyberwear v or npc have by looking at the face and the body like gorilla arms

I’m not sure how much there is to look forward to with these, but there’s a mild interest:

- Baldur’s Gate 3
- Awoved
- Stalker 2
- Starfield

I’m not sure how much there is to look forward to with these, but there’s a mild interest:

- Baldur’s Gate 3
- Awoved
- Stalker 2
- Starfield
that for the story to tell player about the npc but i want more like car customization

Subverse, and Vampire masquerade 2, but I don't expect anything from Vampire masquerade 2.
ya but i care about cyberpunk and about Subverse they have problem with arch and i know it i will happen just seen it for a long time ago that i can't change it
so i let go there is no other way

Last edited:
I'm so excited for Dying Light 2. I can't wait until the release window has been announced.
I'm also looking forward to STALKER 2!

Hmmm...

Warhammer Total War 3 for sure. Hope to see finally some news and release date this year.

Baldurs Gate 3 - avoided the EA so far. Not so sure though I#ll like it, as I am not sure the devs can avoid their abysmal world building/writing style/humour that totally ruined Divinity...combat was the only thing the DOS games had going...

ME Legendary - 8 years I avoided playing any ME except the really great Andromeda...and if only Bioware finally tells us they did somethign about ME3s ending...I'll buy the Legendary in a heartbeat...

Dragon Age 4 - played more DAI than I played Witcher 3, despite DAI lacking in many areas, I just prefer my "own" char, and the world of Thedas is just cooler than the Witcher-Best-Of-Fairytales-World...

ME5 (or 4?) - see Legendary. If only they rectify the endings of ME3, this game ... could really save that franchise...if only bioware get's it shit together...hope...

Vampire Bloodlines2 - not heard much of it for some time though...bit worried. I approach it with some caution...

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 - Revamped Story, characters, world, ALL ANEW FOLKS! BETTER THAN EVER! TGRUST US!

Jedi Fallen Order 2 - now without Cal Kestis, ywe play as Night Sister Merril aka the cooler character of them...one can dream?

-Colony Ship
-Pathfinder: Path of the Righteous
-BG 3
-Stray
-Total War 3
-Bleak Fate

Last edited:
Humankind, Old World, Bloodlines 2, Everspace 2.
Edit : Damn , forgot about Pathfinder 2 and Waylanders.

Games that likely aren't coming but I can dream can't I?

Battletech 2 by Hairbrained Schemes
The next Deus Ex game hopefully from Eidos Interactive.

Last edited:
Mass Effect Legendary and Baldur's Gate 3.
Cyberpunk 2077 was a disaster of an RPG so hopefully these two deliver instead.

I'll hang with CP 2077 thru G.O.T.Y. final version but...
Once "ME Legendary Ed." drops, I must go visit my bff Garrus one more time. Hmmm, I wonder if Ms. Lawson is still hanging out in my quarters; lounging around on my couch?
If Starfield has mod support, i'll be all booked up for the next 5 years. ;)

P.S. Bioshock 4 too!

Guest 3641302

A further story element for the Deus Ex games.

Those and CP2077 are all the games I want. Mankind divided left gaps in the story (between it and the original game which is set 20+ years later in the same timeline).

I don't really care for 99% of computer games, though.

Hmmm...

Warhammer Total War 3 for sure. Hope to see finally some news and release date this year.

Baldurs Gate 3 - avoided the EA so far. Not so sure though I#ll like it, as I am not sure the devs can avoid their abysmal world building/writing style/humour that totally ruined Divinity...combat was the only thing the DOS games had going...

ME Legendary - 8 years I avoided playing any ME except the really great Andromeda...and if only Bioware finally tells us they did somethign about ME3s ending...I'll buy the Legendary in a heartbeat...

Dragon Age 4 - played more DAI than I played Witcher 3, despite DAI lacking in many areas, I just prefer my "own" char, and the world of Thedas is just cooler than the Witcher-Best-Of-Fairytales-World...

ME5 (or 4?) - see Legendary. If only they rectify the endings of ME3, this game ... could really save that franchise...if only bioware get's it shit together...hope...

Vampire Bloodlines2 - not heard much of it for some time though...bit worried. I approach it with some caution...

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 - Revamped Story, characters, world, ALL ANEW FOLKS! BETTER THAN EVER! TGRUST US!

Jedi Fallen Order 2 - now without Cal Kestis, ywe play as Night Sister Merril aka the cooler character of them...one can dream?
I enjoyed Jedi Fallen Order and i'm hoping for a romance between our Jedi and his Nightsister companion!
If Morrigan & Leliana are in DA:4, i'll have to try it out but sadly; i've lost my faith in Bioware.

Top Bottom